Joined the club !!

SSingh1975

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
['21 Ford Ranger XLT (Tremor) , BMW IX Electric
Traded my 19 GMC canyon (with 22k miles) for this beauty. 2021 Ranger XLT with Tremor package. Got $35k trade-in for my Canyon so was very happy (ended up being $6k in positive tradein which went towards the deposit). Financed thru my local credit union rather than Ford.

Plus: Love the turbo engine ...some slight hestitation at first but once the turbo kicks in, it's decent power and torque (for a 4-cy engine). LOVE the red color. Already gotten some compliments from total strangers. Love the tremor package and pretty much I have ZERO need to do any mods (had to install zone body kit on my Canyon to get 32s and cut stuff here and there to avoid rub-in). With this, it's all bone stock from factory. Just a little disappointed Ford doesnt put power seats on a XLT trim but its a small inconvenience, I guess.

Only mods I've planned is back cover, front window tint and window visors. Hoping to get 100k on this puppy! Cheers!!

41a2rh70ape81.jpg
Sponsored

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
Traded my 19 GMC canyon (with 22k miles) for this beauty. 2021 Ranger XLT with Tremor package. Got $35k trade-in for my Canyon so was very happy (ended up being $6k in positive tradein which went towards the deposit). Financed thru my local credit union rather than Ford.

Plus: Love the turbo engine ...some slight hestitation at first but once the turbo kicks in, it's decent power and torque (for a 4-cy engine). LOVE the red color. Already gotten some compliments from total strangers. Love the tremor package and pretty much I have ZERO need to do any mods (had to install zone body kit on my Canyon to get 32s and cut stuff here and there to avoid rub-in). With this, it's all bone stock from factory. Just a little disappointed Ford doesnt put power seats on a XLT trim but its a small inconvenience, I guess.

Only mods I've planned is back cover, front window tint and window visors. Hoping to get 100k on this puppy! Cheers!!

41a2rh70ape81.jpg
Welcome. Your trucks looks great.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather

41a2rh70ape81.jpg
good lookin truck! congrats

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather

41a2rh70ape81.jpg
good lookin truck! congrats

BrassSlinger

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Tremor Lariat,2017 Honda Civic
Occupation
Technician
Welcome to the forums. Nice choice going with the Tremor package. Congrats.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome - the Tremor’s a great package and that colour is money! Enjoy your truck and the forum.

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
Great looking Ranger!

***I lol when he stated "only planned mods...." Oh, to be new to the site and so naïve! Dave, paging Dave!
Yes Dave...where are you when a damper is needed ???

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase

41a2rh70ape81.jpg
Congrats on the beauty...put it in S mode and you'll be very happy...