I retired today

ParkerAzJeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ranger 2019 Ranger
After a 38 year run with an incredible company I retired today. I've been so fortunate to be blessed with the most amazing family ever, and had an outstanding career donig what I loved. I hope I don't get bored and drive my lovely wife crazy..........haha
Sponsored

Stevie Gee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Rancho Santa Margarita (Orange County),CA
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
Retired Fed - H.U.D. (Housing and Urban Development)
Vehicle Showcase
Congratulations ??…welcome to the club!

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
After a 38 year run with an incredible company I retired today. I've been so fortunate to be blessed with the most amazing family ever, and had an outstanding career donig what I loved. I hope I don't get bored and drive my lovely wife crazy..........haha
Congratulations!

OP
OP
ParkerAzJeff

ParkerAzJeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ranger 2019 Ranger
Congrats Jeff! I'm a short, or long depending on perspective, 35 years away! Lol.

What are you going to do now that the work phase is over?
I'm going to spend a bunch time getting back into my woodworking hobby and also spend a bunch of time in the desert in my RZR and Ranger. Some travelling is also in order. My team already booked a BNB in the Redwoods as a going away gift.

Megawatt

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unicycle.
Occupation
I make electricity
Very nice. 70 days minimum for me to go. I can pull the cord anytime after 1 Jan

woodworking is a good hobby and time consuming fun thing to do.

Radioman

First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew 4x2, 2017 Toyota Limited Highlander w/Platinum Pkg., 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon
Occupation
Retired RF Telecommications Manager
Congratulations. It is great that you enjoyed your career.

Before I retired, my superior asked when and if I had set a date for retirement. I told him three bad days in a row and I'm out of here. After that, he kept asking me how it was going. :crackup:

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Congratulations Jeff. I'm sure you will find enough to keep you busy, you'll wonder how you had time for work.

Been retired 2 and a half years and. busier than I ever was, but it's my choice now. Enjoy!

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
HI Jeff,

Enjoy....you will have to learn how to retire. Your first experience might be to wake up in the morning and wonder what time it is....no alarm clock, eh?

Congrats,
Phil

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
Congratulations!, I am 16 years into a double retirement and still loving it, but the key is to have hobbies!!!. I scuba dive, hike, ride M/C's, build websites, love playing VR, and still manage to drive my wife of 30 years crazy :), thank goodness she is a good sport!
Sponsored