Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry to say, but there is some sad news from Virginia Thursday where we lost a fellow Ranger owner, who was more importantly a retired Marine. I was watching the news this morning as they were showing footage of a head on crash in the express lane of I95 South in VA. What was alarming was the Ford Ranger on the guard rail. Turns out a person running from police was headed north in the express lane as traffic headed south and hit the driver, Kenneth E. Crosby Jr., head on in his Ranger and he died at the scene. I am not going to post any of the images as some are pretty telling. Links to a couple articles are below for the details of what happened.

Comments from one article (NBC News Washington):

“Crosby was a retired Marine Corps lieutenant colonel who worked at the Pentagon until Sept. 11, 2001. He was picking up his retirement papers and was in the parking lot when the plane hit the building, his friend and neighbor Mike Feldman said Friday. Crosby gathered people into his truck and hauled them away to safety.

“He was very heroic. He lived a heroic life,” Feldman said.

Crosby was on his way home from work as a civilian employee of the Marine Corps when he was killed in the crash Thursday, his only daughter said. He was one exit away from being home to his wife for dinner.”

I did not know him, but for some reason I felt compelled to let everyone know. Not sure if he was a member here or not or if there is anything we could do as a Ranger community to recognize his service. Thoughts are definitely with his wife and family.

WTOP News
NBC News Washington
Semper Fi, Brother. RIP. Till Valhalla!!!

TremorOwner

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
I want to say that the murder of a vet (active or retired) should have a higher prison sentence.

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
Hello Paul,

This is our Choir and Campus Choir from when we were first shut down by the state.
The ensemble is Powerful and Moving. Hope you like it and it helps to heal as this country
has lost its minds in Leadership and governing.

Enjoy

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
Hello Paul,

This is our Choir and Campus Choir from when we were first shut down by the state.
The ensemble is Powerful and Moving. Hope you like it and it helps to heal as this country
has lost its minds in Leadership and governing.

Enjoy
Greg, thank you for posting this. It’s so beautiful. What a blessing! :inlove:
Sponsored