Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
You just shared your email address ?
No worries I just forwarded it to the Saudi Prince. He's giving away billions and thought David could use some. ?

David @subquark, I hope you don't mind the emails from the Philippine woman who are looking for a romantic encounter. ?

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
You just shared your email address ?
Oh no! It's all over the web for our small games business, thanks for pointing it out though. Now @AzScorpion is going to send me mind-control emails to buy whatever it is that I don't have yet!

=D

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
No worries I just forwarded it to the Saudi Prince. He's giving away billions and thought David could use some. ?

David @subquark, I hope you don't mind the emails from the Philippine woman who are looking for a romantic encounter. ?
Oh good, I keep waiting for my money from the Nigerian Prince. Surely one of them is going to help my Ranger habit.

And as for the women, I mean, look at me, I'm a babe magnet. =p

And I get plenty of offers to make my mortgage smaller and my, ahem, larger.

I'm open to all email opportunities - they are less painful than the effects of this forum on my wallet! =D

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Oh no! It's all over the web for our small games business, thanks for pointing it out though. Now @AzScorpion is going to send me mind-control emails to buy whatever it is that I don't have yet!

=D
I edited out your email for you in both posts. But I did make a copy of it for my personal mailing list. :shock:

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
I edited out your email for you in both posts. But I did make a copy of it for my personal mailing list. :shock:
oh pooh, I also updated it to my personal account: soupie@gmail.com

But thank you, I wouldn't want to add to the zillion emails I get (you should see what I get at my subquark.com domain email for our business, truly some elegantly worded offers!).

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
oh pooh, I also updated it to my personal account: soupie@gmail.com

But thank you, I wouldn't want to add to the zillion emails I get (you should see what I get at my subquark.com domain email for our business, truly some elegantly worded offers!).
I'll be sure to add those two to my list. You know you're going to have to change your identity after all this don't you? :giggle:

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
I'll be sure to add those two to my list. You know you're going to have to change your identity after all this don't you? :giggle:
What identity, I'm a ruined human being with a damper and no self control ...

The only thing worth anything is my dog and my Ranger. Don't look at me, I'm hideous. =p

I just hope I've always blurred out my license plate and never posted a Google map with my home on it (or my dump, because, you know ...). =)

All silliness aside, any identity created here will be far more interesting than my real identity! =)

Okay, now seriously, I can't wait for these hood struts! Nice easy install and certainly a "feel good" thing for me. I remember waiting for the truck and learning of all the deletions, for some reason the hood struts really made it feel like I was getting a subpar truck. I have no idea why, I've never owned anything with hood struts.

The old FJ-40 was great because it had a prop rod but I rarely used it, I'd open the hood all the way until it rested against the roof. Made it easy to sit on the fender, feet in the engine bay and wrench away. Those were the days, when timing was still adjusted with a timing gun and rotating the distributor!

Stevedbvik1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Tremor XLT
Occupation
Retired
Oh good, I keep waiting for my money from the Nigerian Prince. Surely one of them is going to help my Ranger habit.

I'm open to all email opportunities - they are less painful than the effects of this forum on my wallet! =D
And don’t forget that your extended warranty may be expiring

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
And don’t forget that your extended warranty may be expiring
Oh, for that, I'll give them my social security number and bank routing info, I don't want to miss out on a good extended warranty! =D

SigOris

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired

That prince happens to be my uncle so you’re SOL ?

subquark

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
game publisher
AND a 10mm.....
What? Now it's twice as complex!

Thanks for the heads up, gonna dig them out now and be excited for tomorrow like a little kid waiting for Christmas! =D
Sponsored