Gas Prices Are Still Dropping With No Signs Of Stopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floyd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ranger SCab,'16 Connect,'95 MustangGT,'50 Ford
Here in GA I believe the suspension of gas tax just ended. All gas prices went up.
Here in IllAnnoy we have an automatic gas tax increase every July 1.
They suspended the increases during the China virus, so today we got 3 years worth all at once.
I guess the new use for the mask is for robbery! :giggle:

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
I use wood and have heated for 10 years with it. We love it.
IMG_1047.JPG
I been using a pellet stove for the better part of 25 years. Keeps on cranking along. The pups love hanging out on it during the winter.
1D2C03B7-D9B3-4832-86BF-C65DF7867CB0.jpeg

WNCblueridge

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger supercab
Occupation
Goat herder
Ours went up 80cents in 10 days. Additional 2 cent state gas tax applied first of year. Not far down south from here in GA they temporarily suspended their state tax. Guess it all depends on the region you reside and the competence of our governing body

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I been using a pellet stove for the better part of 25 years. Keeps on cranking along. The pups love hanging out on it during the winter.
Bro, you'd better be careful with them up there they'll end up...... hot dogs. ?

Tish Boom.gif

Langwilliams

First Name
Langley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, 2014 Harley Street Glide
Occupation
Mail Carrier (retired) Navy Vet
on the Goodyear app
I might head there some time to check out the Indians spring training

My first house in Avondale had a neighbor that the dog lived outside and barked 24/7.
I had a neighbor that left his dog out on a chain until 1 or 2 am when he'd finally go to bed an it barked constantly. He said someone poisoned the dog. Don't know if that's true or not. It didn't bother me much because I like my windows closed an a/c on.

I'm thinking about a pellet stove. I saw one a guy moving wanted to get rid of cheap but didn't bother contacting him. with natural gas going up I may keep an eye out for one.

Some in this country that want to save the planet want everyone (but themselves) living in 600 sf apartments in mega buildings taking public transportation to work.
We're all going to end up off the grid in tiny houses, going to down once a month to get internet to order ranger parts

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I might head there some time to check out the Indians spring training
The Goodyear Ballpark is about 3/4 mile from me, we walk over there for the July 4th fireworks. It's a really nice ballpark and they draw huge crowds during spring training.

Bsthroop

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat 4x2 Sport
Occupation
Broadband/ Microwave Engineer
I just saw a video about the cost of lithium going up 10x this year due to changes to the Africa exportation laws. From power tools to electric cars big price increases are on the horizon. Batteries represent 30% of the cost of most items. It's going to be an interesting year. I couldn't believe eggs are almost $7.00 a dozen here while out shopping yesterday. We're $1.89 dozen a couple weeks ago. Gas prices are the least of our worries now because you can live without gas but can't live without food and heat. Time to go back to the horse and carriage like all the Amish around here use.
Yeah I saw the egg price yesterday, buying an 18 pack that was under $3 is now $8. WTF?

Fordup

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Lariat Crew , 1966 Chevrolet Biscayne
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator
Yeah I saw the egg price yesterday, buying an 18 pack that was under $3 is now $8. WTF?
I think they did that to get our minds off the rising gas prices :crying:.

Status
Not open for further replies.