Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 SCrew
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
There are quite a few items from the F-150 spreadsheets that apply to the Ranger - not all for sure, but it is definitely not NONE.
Yeah true, I don't mean it's none, but it's really significantly smaller than you'd think.
Sponsored

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
I did not know where to post this question...I've done my due diligence and searched high and low...so here is my question...
Does anyone have a screen shot of their BCM file configuration for turning on the position lights with the DRL's? I tied into the position lights with my raptor grille lights and am having trouble setting it up for some reason. I thought I had it figured out but....sadly no. I just want the positions on with the DRL's. Anyone that has tweaked these settings knows there are several items you can configure within the DRL light set up and it's somewhat confusing. I've done some experimenting but seem to get stuck in previous settings....TIA

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
I did not know where to post this question...I've done my due diligence and searched high and low...so here is my question...
Does anyone have a screen shot of their BCM file configuration for turning on the position lights with the DRL's? I tied into the position lights with my raptor grille lights and am having trouble setting it up for some reason. I thought I had it figured out but....sadly no. I just want the positions on with the DRL's. Anyone that has tweaked these settings knows there are several items you can configure within the DRL light set up and it's somewhat confusing. I've done some experimenting but seem to get stuck in previous settings....TIA
Check the wiki for it, you should find your answer there.

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/forscan-crowdsourced-wiki.2008/

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
There are a few different settings for DRL configurations, but for them to work you need to set "Allowed DRL Options" to "All Options". There is also a setting called "Daytime Running Lights includes Parklamps" that you may need to enable to get what you want. Your turn position lights was a bit confusing to me, do you mean parking lights? Parking lamps do include the tail lights which in my opinion is a bonus.

txquailguy

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Lariat - 2020 Hyundai Kona Ultimate
Occupation
Biologist
Vehicle Showcase
There are a few different settings for DRL configurations, but for them to work you need to set "Allowed DRL Options" to "All Options". There is also a setting called "Daytime Running Lights includes Parklamps" that you may need to enable to get what you want. Your turn position lights was a bit confusing to me, do you mean parking lights? Parking lamps do include the tail lights which in my opinion is a bonus.
Thanks for the tutoring. I did mean parking lights. I enabled that and now I'm having trouble turning it off for some reason. I'm going to try the all options choice and see where it gets me.

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Thanks for the tutoring. I did mean parking lights. I enabled that and now I'm having trouble turning it off for some reason. I'm going to try the all options choice and see where it gets me.
Just remember to back up before making changes so you can restore to a setting you know works if a change messes things up. Backups are your friend.

gasmanjohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 XLT FX4, '19 Beetle Final Edition
Occupation
Gas leak inspector
I used Forscan for the 1st time this weekend... among all the little things I changed, the most important one by a long way was this:
20210124_115144.jpg

I don't know if this is new to this release, but it definitely works and my subwoofer now sounds like it's supposed to.

DanaBovender

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
From the Florida Panhandle Residing in Germany
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Supercrew 4x4
Occupation
Gov Employee
I used Forscan for the 1st time this weekend... among all the little things I changed, the most important one by a long way was this:
20210124_115144.jpg

I don't know if this is new to this release, but it definitely works and my subwoofer now sounds like it's supposed to.
how did you get there? What module is this in?

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
yeah my ACM module tab when opened looks nothing like that....
Make sure you're not using the "ASBUILT" tab - that only provides you access to the HEX codes, and not the FORScan GUI options.

Stevo56

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT, 2016 Ford Taurus SEL AWD
Occupation
Retired
20210124_115144.jpg

I am using the latest Forscan beta 2.3.38. I only have the ACM asbuilt tab. I don't have the tab you show.

Ryan Plain

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
When connecting Forscan, do not load from a previously saved profile. When it loads, the ACM (non asbulit) will be there.
Sponsored