Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4X4 SCrew
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
I am using the latest Forscan beta 2.3.38. I only have the ACM asbuilt tab. I don't have the tab you show.
When connecting Forscan, do not load from a previously saved profile. When it loads, the ACM (non asbulit) will be there.
Can confirm this from @Ryan Plain - The ACM non-asbuilt is new to FORScan, so you need to setup a new profile with this module built into it.

1611610941041.png

Which gives you access to it:
1611611011363.png
Sponsored

Stevo56

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT, 2016 Ford Taurus SEL AWD
Occupation
Retired
When connecting Forscan, do not load from a previously saved profile. When it loads, the ACM (non asbulit) will be there.
I will give this a try. Thanks.

gasmanjohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 XLT FX4, '19 Beetle Final Edition
Occupation
Gas leak inspector
There's also an option near the top to select which speakers the ESE sound comes from.

The on/off difference is amazing... with my little Kicker Hideaway at half volume, it sounded like a Subaru was in the back seat. I had gotten used to it in nearly a year of ownership but I'm so glad to have it gone.

Last edited:

Stevo56

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT, 2016 Ford Taurus SEL AWD
Occupation
Retired
Can confirm this from @Ryan Plain - The ACM non-asbuilt is new to FORScan, so you need to setup a new profile with this module built into it.

1611610941041.png

Which gives you access to it:
1611611011363.png
Deleted my old profile and created a new one and the tab was there. Disabled the engine noise and, to me, there is a noise reduction in the cab. With my hearing (wear hearing aids), any excess background noise is undesirable.

I also enabled the traffic sign display. It works fine and I get the NA versions of the sign in my 2020 XLT.

micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
Deleted my old profile and created a new one and the tab was there. Disabled the engine noise and, to me, there is a noise reduction in the cab. With my hearing (wear hearing aids), any excess background noise is undesirable.

I also enabled the traffic sign display. It works fine and I get the NA versions of the sign in my 2020 XLT.
Well I guess I will be firing up FORScan this weekend! Thanks for the tip on this guys.

I alsi enabled the traffic sign display, but have Euro signs. Started trying to compare files from those with NA and those with Euro, but got busy. But one common thread seems to be that 2019s have Euro and 2020s have NA signs. Anyone who has seen a conflict to this please comment!

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase

Well I guess I will be firing up FORScan this weekend! Thanks for the tip on this guys.

I alsi enabled the traffic sign display, but have Euro signs. Started trying to compare files from those with NA and those with Euro, but got busy. But one common thread seems to be that 2019s have Euro and 2020s have NA signs. Anyone who has seen a conflict to this please comment!
I also changed SESE to disable it yesterday and went for a short drive to pick up food and it was actually really incredible the difference in sound. It's so much quieter and "tamer" in the truck than it used to be. 100% recommended.

I haven't tried the traffic signs though, I've seen it a few times but never had a desire for it.

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
Also just went in and disabled the ESE but haven't gone for a drive yet.

Where can we find good descriptions of what all of these options are?

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Yes, it must be a module firmware update issue between the 2019 and 2020. I know Forscan has a new beta release that allows you to update module firmware. I'm not sure I'm ready to risk Bricking my IPC though just for this.

gasmanjohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 XLT FX4, '19 Beetle Final Edition
Occupation
Gas leak inspector

My 2019 has the Euro sign.

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
Noticed my recent AsBuilt download file changed from my download on 8/2020.

New file has one Instruction change and 8 additional Address entries.

Does this occur when dealers apply updates ? Have only taken my Ranger in once - that was for an oil change.

JimH

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT SuperCrew
Occupation
Retired
I did the change, and now I have US signs on the display. I have two questions: 1) is there any way to make the sign brighter? It's hard to see in the daylight (at least for me), and 2) what is the 2nd block on the right for?? (Picture attached)..

Saw Sign.jpg

Ds_2020Ranger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL FX4
My DRL settings arent working. Made changes and put the truck in gear and my new DRL settings arent working. Do I need to modify the AS BUILT data? Also is there a way to make a backup of the original data?

Gizmokid2005

Threads
Reaction score
Website
gizmokid2005.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
SQL Developer
Vehicle Showcase
My DRL settings arent working. Made changes and put the truck in gear and my new DRL settings arent working. Do I need to modify the AS BUILT data? Also is there a way to make a backup of the original data?
You backup the asbuilt data by going to the "AS BUILT" procedures and using "SAVE ALL" at the bottom which will save the values to a file.

You don't need to edit these directly for most things, as you can find on the wiki there are GUI settings for them that usually work.
Sponsored