First Name
Walter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Retired
Don't listen to others. Good on you for adapting and using your imagination to find a work around.

To counter one person's argument about unused holes, just plug them with some rubber grommets or plastic body part fasteners for a more finished look.

That cover even looks far better than the factory one.

Thank you for your response.
It is still a work in progress. I added 100% wool mat to the underside in order to reduce reflective noise from the engine.
Excess holes will be addressed in the future.
Please do note that the cover has to be removed to gain proper access to dipstick and oil fill locations. Easily done in 60 seconds.
Sponsored

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
OP
OP

DaveT

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Ranger Tremor
Occupation
retired
Hi Dave,
The cover is 188.92 https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/rangerengcoverkit.html

I am not sure what you mean by not honoring it?

- Benny
Every time I put my info and credit card in, it replied there was an error. I triple checked and all was well. Did it again a day later, same problem. I did end up ordering on eBay, but just now I tried your site again. I didn't want to press the checkout button this time in case it worked, but I did notice $49.95 UPS shipping. Somehow, that alone does not seem right.

Dynawide

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Occupation
Manager
What's up with the colored lettering? Haven't seen that before. I like the red knob!
Just wanted a little extra bling so used paint markers to color the letters. The red "knob" is actually the oil fill cap.

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
Every time I put my info and credit card in, it replied there was an error. I triple checked and all was well. Did it again a day later, same problem. I did end up ordering on eBay, but just now I tried your site again. I didn't want to press the checkout button this time in case it worked, but I did notice $49.95 UPS shipping. Somehow, that alone does not seem right.
I am not really sure what the issue is without having your email address to possibly see what caused the declines. I checked the site for shipping and I see 37.27 before any forum discounts

1679537007100.png

- Benny

OP
OP

DaveT

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Ranger Tremor
Occupation
retired

LevittownFordParts.com

Gold Sponsor
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Website
LevittownFordParts.com
Vehicle(s)
All Ford's
Thank you but the only activity I can see is from today at 6:33PM which shows that you have been added as a new customer to our payment processor system Stripe (there are no actual payments). I am sorry you had trouble but in the future PM me directly and I will make sure we get you taken care of. We are in the business of selling parts so we want to ensure there are no technical barriers on our end.

Thanks,
- Benny

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.
Thank you but the only activity I can see is from today at 6:33PM which shows that you have been added as a new customer to our payment processor system Stripe (there are no actual payments). I am sorry you had trouble but in the future PM me directly and I will make sure we get you taken care of. We are in the business of selling parts so we want to ensure there are no technical barriers on our end.

Thanks,
- Benny
Got to give Benny and crew @LevittownFordParts.com an "Atta boy!" Ordered the cargo tie downs from them recently. Zero website issues. Prompt response to my emailed questions. Quick shipping. Absolutely zero complaints.​

OP
OP

DaveT

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Ranger Tremor
Occupation
retired

Thanks,
- Benny

Thanks Benny

FunInTheSun

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XL 4x4, STX, in Velocity Blue
Occupation
Engineer (Semi-Retired)
Vehicle Showcase
No price too high to create a comfortable mouse habitat. =p

Since you're getting deleted items, I list some on my build page. And obscure things like hood bumpers and hood side weather stripping too.

Then hood struts, bed tie-downs, center console organizer, body plugs, ... =D

Before
1679423474246.png

After
1679423499897.png
I got the same steps, and mine's a SuperCab XL, too. I sprung for a few upgrades, but she makes regular dump runs, too.

BlueFoX4

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger FX4
I got my engine cover under warranty yesterday. Granted I had the misfire issue back in September, my dealership tried to order the cover then, but of course it was going obsolete so that didn't happen. Surprisingly, they didn't close my case and now I have the "new" one and I'm happy with it. Glad they didn't just chalk it up to "oh well, the customer doesn't seem worried about it", but I also wasn't going to send $200 on an engine cover either.

20230322_171841.jpg

OP
OP

DaveT

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 XLT Ranger Tremor
Occupation
retired
I got my engine cover under warranty yesterday. Granted I had the misfire issue back in September, my dealership tried to order the cover then, but of course it was going obsolete so that didn't happen. Surprisingly, they didn't close my case and now I have the "new" one and I'm happy with it. Glad they didn't just chalk it up to "oh well, the customer doesn't seem worried about it", but I also wasn't going to send $200 on an engine cover either.
Congratulations, and you didn't get gouged like everywhere else. I had my hood up today and was thinking how bad things look without the proper cover. Mine should arrive soon, yay!

Last edited:

BlueFoX4

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger FX4
Congratulations, and you didn't get gouged like everywhere else. I had my hood up today and was thinking how bad things look without the proper cover. Mine should arrive soon, yay!
I felt the same way looking under the hood. This is the first vehicle I've owned that I don't just randomly open the hood to look around and see how things are laid out. It's such a cluster under there. Glad to hear you're getting your cover, definitely helps with appearance if nothing else.