Engine Cover

JCliftonB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
I put one on last week, not drastically quieter for me but it does lower the tone of buzzing noise a good bit and I felt it made enough of a difference to make it worth it.
Cool! Ordered mine today and am glad I did. My HPFP just got a tad louder than before so I'm sure this will help quiet it down at least a little bit!

My Ram 2500 made noises, my Tacoma made noises, and this is no different. Modern motors make noise is all!

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Cool! Ordered mine today and am glad I did. My HPFP just got a tad louder than before so I'm sure this will help quiet it down at least a little bit!

My Ram 2500 made noises, my Tacoma made noises, and this is no different. Modern motors make noise is all!
True, but with the Ranger all you have to do is walk near it and it sounds like the awakenings of Skynet.

NotBudule

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XLT
I ordered mine today for about ~$60 shipped! Not bad and at the absolute, bare minimum, it will at least make the engine compartment look tidier! :LOL:
where that at ? i may get one for that price...

remtv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT , 2001 Subaru Outback
Occupation
Engineer, Student
True, but with the Ranger all you have to do is walk near it and it sounds like the awakenings of Skynet.
I agree, I did not notice that much on the test drive, but after a couple 100 miles the buzzing was very pronounced epically at lower speeds which is alot of my driving.

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
I ordered mine today for about ~$60 shipped! Not bad and at the absolute, bare minimum, it will at least make the engine compartment look tidier! :LOL:
Did you remember to also order the bolts?

Dr3wDrop

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lariat Tremor
You have a free shipping code or something?