Ecoboost Emblem on Tailgate (Not used anymore)

RangerDangerStranger

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier SV in Tactical Green Metallic
Occupation
Cool Dude
Jack, I'm kinda glad Ford's leaving the "ecoboost" emblem off the tailgate. Now, I won't have to remove it myself. Like you I prefer to go without. To me it looked like an afterthought on where to put the thing. But, I think I'mma gonna keep the "STX" decals on the bed sides for now. But, that could chance later on. So, right now I guess I like Mr. Pibb, and Dr. Pepper.:angel::giggle:
I will point out that you still have a 'ecoboost' 2.3 under your hood. so it's gonna still taste like Dr Pepper. enjoy!

NickTheEnforcer

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2020 Ford Escape Hybrid SE Sport AWD, 2009 Dodge Ram Big Horn Crew 4x4 HEMI
Occupation
Residential Construction Project Development & Purchasing.
If anybody didn't get the Ecoboost emblem with their truck and wants one, you can have my stock one free..
Same here, it was the 2nd thing I deleted from my Ranger...
1st was the ticky-tacky rear quarter panel bed stickers '4x4 Sport' lasted a whole 23 minutes after I got it home. Got my wifes hair dryer, warmed them up off they came, a bit of wax..done 'mod' #1.

NOT a sticker guy. Stealership wanted to put one on and said dont bother, if you have a lisc plate frame I will leave that on for 2 weeks, which I did..then that went into the trash.

Anyone who wants it IM me, you cover postage and it's yours. ;)

Bproctor

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 2WD
Occupation
NC National Guard
I can't stand anything on the paint. Don't mind stickers on the glass when they can be easily scraped off, but anything on the paint that doesn't add value to the looks is a no-go for me.

RangerDangerStranger

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier SV in Tactical Green Metallic
Occupation
Cool Dude
Wait till you see Two!!! on the Hood! WWHHUUUUTTTT!!!

Ford's gonna have to open up a 2nd line to keep up with the demand!!! lolz