micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
These look awesome and I think I’m going to give it a shot too. For the folks that did this a while ago, how have they been holding up over time? Specifically the front emblem, facing rocks, road grime etc.
Mine did get a small chip pretty quick - on a chrome part. Which I kinda expect as adhesion to chrome is worse than plastic.
When it stops raining I can take a picture.

But keep in mind these are really only visible from up close. If you see someone with their nose in front of the Ford emblem, run up and kick them in the butt!
Sponsored

hogsrear

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XL STX
Mine did get a small chip pretty quick - on a chrome part. Which I kinda expect as adhesion to chrome is worse than plastic.
When it stops raining I can take a picture.

But keep in mind these are really only visible from up close. If you see someone with their nose in front of the Ford emblem, run up and kick them in the butt!
Good to know, last time I painted an emblem was on my Jetta in high school and it looked like someone shot it with a shotgun after a few months. But that was probably due to poor prep and paint. I wonder if putting some extra clear on these when they're done would help.

micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
Pic as promised - not sure how long ago I painted this, maybe a year? I could search for my post after I finished...
1644283215092.png

A few dots - a big one on the top and on the d.
So far so good!

LAURENT NAVARRO

First Name
LAURENT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RANGER RAPTOR 2023
Occupation
ARTISAN
Salut a tous j’adore je concept de pouvoir personaliser le logo par contre savez vous si il est possible de faire la meme chose sur les ranger 6 les derniers model ? Merci les gars

IMG_0308.jpeg
Sponsored