Detailing Time

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT Sport
An example of Amazon, I was looking at the Eyecatcher lettering. The black was selling for $29, the red ones that I would be interested in were selling for $197.
Sponsored

mtsoxfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Has anyone successfully removed highway line paint from truck? More specifically, black powder coated side bars. I've got most off the paint, had a good coat of wax, still some residue..

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase

One other tip when you get your pressure washer. Always trigger it away from your truck because the first blast is the strongest and you don't want all that pressure hitting your truck all at once. Also if the tip isn't seated perfect it can come shooting out and damage your truck or whatever else you're washing.
Sounds like the voice of experience:turkey:,

Know all about that karma :crazy:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Sounds like the voice of experience:turkey:,

Know all about that karma :crazy:
I use to have a power washing business when I lived back east. One of the first things you're taught is not to ever point the gun at the object you're about to wash but away at nothing if possible. I've seen all sorts of horrors like people pointing the washer at their windows then pulling the trigger, you can guess what happened next! :facepalm: 3000+ psi and glass do not mix well. lol Lucky I was taught well and never had to make those mistakes.?

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I picked up my new pressure washer, foam soap, detailer today and went at my Ranger today. I did all of the steps I mentioned on an earlier post and the Ranger looks terrific. It was my first time using the foam cannon, but after adjusting the nozzle, everything worked 100%. I did learn a few things for next time.

The wash mop extender worked well to do the roof and the small part of the hood I cannot reach.

3E5F2792-00C5-43BF-89E7-8E959237B864.jpeg

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I've seen these out for a while now and decided to finally try them. I honestly thought they were just gimmicky but it's the best $12.00 I've spent in a while. No more hoses getting stuck under your tires while you're washing your truck.

IMG_3262.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B088KS43FS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I also got this spray bottle after watching a detail video. It's great for when you just want a fine mist and not a lot of product all in one area. I use it to apply my Gloss Enhancer and it's way better than a regular spray bottle. You don't end up spraying it all over your glass or other areas you're not want ing to hit. It'll work great for the inside too when applying the 303 Aerospace protectant on your dash, seats and door panels.

IMG_3264.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07N7RLM7V/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

GregM

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Lariat 4X4
Occupation
Retired
I've seen these out for a while now and decided to finally try them. I honestly thought they were just gimmicky but it's the best $12.00 I've spent in a while. No more hoses getting stuck under your tires while you're washing your truck.

IMG_3262.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B088KS43FS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I also got this spray bottle after watching a detail video. It's great for when you just want a fine mist and not a lot of product all in one area. I use it to apply my Gloss Enhancer and it's way better than a regular spray bottle. You don't end up spraying it all over your glass or other areas you're not want ing to hit. It'll work great for the inside too when applying the 303 Aerospace protectant on your dash, seats and door panels.

IMG_3264.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07N7RLM7V/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Them blue hickamajibs look like they would dampen things since they look soft and squishy :LOL:

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
Looks great Cody. I've been using the Megs Ultimate line for a while now, and really like the outcome. And it's easy on, easy off.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Them blue hickamajibs look like they would dampen things since they look soft and squishy :LOL:
No dampening properties, they're hard plastic. :crying:

Swingpure

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

IMG_3262.jpg

IMG_3264.jpg

Our Amazon has your product which is pricier, they also have a different looking product that has good reviews. Something to get next year, thanks for the tip!

83F181E5-0476-45AD-A090-5C3A7C4231E5.jpeg

C1F59309-F353-4A99-8226-C112FCD66868.jpeg

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
You should know by now,I have dampening insoles. ?
How do you sneak up on a person when your feet keep making that sqeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuiiiiisssssshhhhhh sound??
Sponsored