THE BEST PUMP SPRAYERS & FOAMERS FOR CAR DETAILING!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
These are great little pump sprayer and foamers for those who don't have a power washer. Even if you have a power washer these work great for engine bay cleaning and tire cleaning. They're not all that expensive either and come from a top quality company in the industry.

https://luxurymicrofiberstore.com/collections/marolex-foamers-sprayers

Sponsored

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Here we go again, another side job with kick backs. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Believe it or not this has nothing to do with DeeZee or 303. :shock:? But with this inflation I am trying to branch out.:giggle:

TdotReckless

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT - 2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor
was interested in buying one of these for quick wipe waxing, heard really good things about their spray foam. Yet another thing to add to the list haha

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
was interested in buying one of these for quick wipe waxing, heard really good things about their spray foam. Yet another thing to add to the list haha
They look really good for those who do a rinse less wash. I still haven't tried doing one because we have a lot of dust out here and I like the idea of using a foam cannon on my power washer on mine. I feel it loosens and drop the dust off so there's less chances of scratching the finish. But I might get one for cleaning the engine bay. It looks like it would be great for that with very low pressure and you can control where the product goes.

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
With our addiction to needing just one more thing for the Ranger, @AzScorpion is Ranger5g's crack dealer.
'Just say no' to further accessories.
Edit: this message provided by the CDC (Center for Damper Control)

Last edited:
OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
With our addiction to needing just one more thing for the Ranger, @AzScorpion is Ranger5g's crack dealer.
'Just say no' to further accessories.
It's always something isn't it KJ? 3 years later and I'm still like "I never knew I needed that". ?lol

That's why I laugh when I see some of the noobies post "I'm done". ? That word is not in our vocabulary here.?

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
This is a good carwash. Spray, do the whole 303 wax or whatever it is every 5 months

20220406_100843.jpg
I use these here in the summer when it's just to hot to break out all the detailing stuff. I'll go there early in the morning and wash and dry my truck inside the bay. Also when we're traveling these are great for quick washes after being off road. Yes I bring some of my detailing stuff on vacation with me. :lipssealed: :bandit:

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
There are no more good spray washes here in Oregon or at least the metro area any more :frown: Only the pay $5.00 or more for the drive through ones. I just do it all at home in my driveway.

Cabose-1

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT FX2
Occupation
Student
Yall must think i just trash my truck. Lol
I do do work with it. Get it full of dirt and trashed. Clean it the same day.
Wipe the dash, vacuum once a week and spray with soap quick scrub and spotless rinse good to go.
Road trip, ill actually wash and dry it and vacuum and use shiny wipes for all the plastic stuff.
I use the 303 wax stuff about once every 5 months. It actually helps. When dirt does not just ,spray off, anymore, its time to recoat. I dont do the whole clay bar thing. I usually keep my cars for about 10 yrs.
And its much easier to ckean a car( it never does work) as compared to the truck. I do religiously clean the windows. I can not stand not being able to see. Mirrors too. No tint.

OP
OP
AzScorpion

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Thanks for reminding me to renew my subscription
I'll admit I had to look that one up. I don't even want to know how you know about that site. :lipssealed:?

Toytec

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT 302a S/cab 4X4 w/diff lock MG
Occupation
Automotive technician, Retired.
Vehicle Showcase
These are great little pump sprayer and foamers for those who don't have a power washer. Even if you have a power washer these work great for engine bay cleaning and tire cleaning. They're not all that expensive either and come from a top quality company in the industry.

https://luxurymicrofiberstore.com/collections/marolex-foamers-sprayers

I bought one of these. I'll buy anything that's cheap and affective. And this little pump is. I got mine from Griot's Garage and the foaming solution also.
It takes so little to mix with water to make, and comes out with the soapiest soap I ever used on the truck.
I also use it around the house. It's pollen season here big time. In May, I'll spray down all the window ledges and let soak, then power wash.
Of course my luck finds the exact little pump sprayer at Ace hardware at a cheaper price.
Sponsored