MSG W

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat everything on it but Chrome Package
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone use the waterless products like those made by mothers, aero, and rainx? Thinking I might use it between washes or as something to use for bird droppings, or cat foot prints.
Sponsored

Rick - Saber

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Ranger 4x4
Sarah-n-Tuned did a review on waterless car cleaning. Basically close to what SubVet has said.

I watched the video awhile ago, if I remember right she compares waterless to watered detailing about the 9 minute mark.

Robert Jay

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT and 2008 Porsche Carrera 4S
Occupation
Retired Antique Dealer
I was using Norton Liquid Ice and is cleans off the bugs, bird droppings and water marks really well and shines nice on my black Ranger but is recently I came across an amazing product called Aero Cosmetics Wash Wax All. It is amazing! A gallon costs $27.75 but I got the $37.95 amazon package deal with prime free shipping and I have never seen a more professionally packed package. Comes with 4 nice 16” by 16 “ micro fiber towels and a 16oz spray bottle. The shine and protection of this alcohol and ammonia free product is what the pros are selling for big money on YouTube commercials . Check is out, you will not be disappointed. I keep is in the silly compartments under the back seat.

Last edited:
OP
OP
MSG W

MSG W

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I was using Norton Liquid Ice and is cleans off the bugs, bird droppings and water marks really well and shines nice on my black Ranger but is recently I came across an amazing product called Aero Cosmetics Wash Wax All. It is amazing! A gallon costs $27.75 but I got the $37.95 amazon package deal with prime free shipping and I have never seen a more professionally packed package. Comes with 4 nice 16” by 16 “ micro fiber towels and a 16oz spray bottle. The shine and protection of this alcohol and ammonia free product is what the pros are selling for big money on YouTube commercials . Check is out, you will not be disappointed. I keep is in the silly compartments under the back seat.
That is what I am leaning towards

SRAces

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA, 2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK 230 Special Edition
Occupation
USAF (retired)
Vehicle Showcase
I use the Dualpolymer products. Their tire cleaner dressing is phenomenal as well. There are plenty to choose from on the market. The products from this company work for me. ;)

JetEngr19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2016 Jeep Wranger
I’ve been using Griot’s Garage Rinseless Wash and Wax for almost all of my washes. It does a great job. My Ranger is black and I don’t have any water spots or swirl marks. I also have some mixed with water in a spray bottle and use that for spot cleaning and removing bird droppings.

Robert Jay

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Antique Dealer
I saw Aero Cosmetics and it is much cheaper than most $28 for a gallon. It does not clean as well as the Norton fire and ice but it sure shines and is much more affordable.

OP
OP
MSG W

MSG W

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I saw Aero Cosmetics and it is much cheaper than most $28 for a gallon. It does not clean as well as the Norton fire and ice but it sure shines and is much more affordable.
Thinking about using a hybrid cerminic spray and the the aero as a wash

Robert Jay

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Antique Dealer
What brand and let us know how it turned out. Thanks.

OP
OP
MSG W

MSG W

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
What brand and let us know how it turned out. Thanks.
I went with Meguiars Ceramic Spray easy to use. I post this some where :) the only issue I had was it was really easy to use to much. But not a big deal to wipe with a damp towel and polish with another towel. Glass also came out real nice. Now will see how long it last. and if it cleans up easier

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
I went with Meguiars Ceramic Spray easy to use. I post this some where :) the only issue I had was it was really easy to use to much. But not a big deal to wipe with a damp towel and polish with another towel. Glass also came out real nice. Now will see how long it last. and if it cleans up easier
Do you have to wash first before applying?

OP
OP
MSG W

MSG W

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Do you have to wash first before applying?
Yes wash first using 2 bucket method. Rinse then spray on then rinse off and dry

Reactions: Doc

Richard Conley

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 Honda Accord Touring
This is Meguiar's Ultimate Quick Wax after a post rain wipe down. I keep thinking I'll try their Hybrid Ceramic but my outside water is very hard and spots relentless so I'd have to do it at the car wash and hope no one was waiting behind me

mc g ult wax.jpeg
Sponsored