First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
AZScorpion , give these guys at Edison a call !

Thanks for the heads up Benny. These guys need my help ASAP! ?

See this is a PSA on why you should always have a damper on your truck! This could've ended badly, luckily no one was seriously injured during filming. ??

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the heads up Benny. These guys need my help ASAP! ?

See this is a PSA on why you should always have a damper on your truck! This could've ended badly, luckily no one was seriously injured during filming. ??
Robocop (or Brandon Cop Concept) car for Kaliforkednia...proclaimed by govonore exec order # 4981 since Jan 1 2021...:LOL: odered as is 50000 of them...

Texasota

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, 2023 Escape PHEV
Dave (@AzScorpion), it looks like you may be able to continue your lucrative TGD gig with the 6G Ranger. I am greatly relieved to see no evidence of a TGD. Duke (@DukeCanBuildit), it looks like I may not be needing your assistance after all to remove the TGD on my future Ranger PHEV.

I'm feeling really happy today! :fingerscrossed:

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Dave (@AzScorpion), it looks like you may be able to continue your lucrative TGD gig with the 6G Ranger. I am greatly relieved to see no evidence of a TGD. Duke (@DukeCanBuildit), it looks like I may not be needing your assistance after all to remove the TGD on my future Ranger PHEV.

Al I'm even more stubborn than you and remember, you're never safe. I even have a new disguise to blend in with your landscape. :bandit: ?

Bushman.png

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase

Hey Al,

If standard features change between now and production of the PHEV Ranger, I want you to know I’ve still got your back.

D3DFF614-6D6C-4B68-9CA5-A79970A7A9D6.jpeg

Well, yours and part of Dave’s.

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO

Al, even after you saw that near death experience you still resist. I worry for you my brother. Please have a spotter near when you open your tailgate. The last thing we want is for you to get maimed from an errant tailgate. We're all just thinking about your health my friend.:cool:

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
rydfree

rydfree

First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger FX4 Super crew Lariet - Mercedes GLK
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Al, even after you saw that near death experience you still resist. I worry for you my brother. Please have a spotter near when you open your tailgate. The last thing we want is for you to get maimed from an errant tailgate. We're all just thinking about your health my friend.:cool:
It's all fun until someone loses a finger ,LOL .
Sponsored