Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 RANGER XLT
Occupation
RETIRED FORD ELECTRONIC/DRIVEABILITY TECH
Vehicle Showcase
Add bookmark

Took my son, to the drive thru car wash. We pulled in to the prep stall, buckets w/wash brooms, vac hoses handy, ect--I gave him rubber gloves to wear, for handling the "community brushes"!!! He scrubbed out the tires/rims, windshield, hood, ect, and I looked around at the other thirty stalls, and saw not one single person, wearing/protecting themselves, from uncleaned surfaces/devices-:shock:-They were handling the equipment, with no PPE at all!!! --No gloves!!! Certainly not my job, to police the world, but I have to say--Appears a "fundamental" change, in the way we NEED, to operate, during our routine day to day activities, seems to need to take place!!!

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
Add bookmark

Took my son, to the drive thru car wash. We pulled in to the prep stall, buckets w/wash brooms, vac hoses handy, ect--I gave him rubber gloves to wear, for handling the "community brushes"!!! He scrubbed out the tires/rims, windshield, hood, ect, and I looked around at the other thirty stalls, and saw not one single person, wearing/protecting themselves, from uncleaned surfaces/devices-:shock:-They were handling the equipment, with no PPE at all!!! --No gloves!!! Certainly not my job, to police the world, but I have to say--Appears a "fundamental" change, in the way we NEED, to operate, during our routine day to day activities, seems to need to take place!!!

Tracy Bowman

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Hyundai Accent, 2001 Ford F-150, 2019 Ford Ranger FX4 Saber Lariat
so....anyone on here have it yet??
My brother is having some respiratory issues and was tested this past Tuesday. Still has not received his results. On the other hand, my brother-in-law, who has pneumonia, was tested this past Thurs. & received his results today. He's negative. I've not been around either one.

Doc

First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 HPP Mustang, 2021 Ranger STX,2022 Subaru WRX
Occupation
Retired
My brother is having some respiratory issues and was tested this past Tuesday. Still has not received his results. On the other hand, my brother-in-law, who has pneumonia, was tested this past Thurs. & received his results today. He's negative. I've not been around either one.
Best of Luck to your Brother and Brother in law , and You as well !
Regards

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Tracy,

It is my hope that both your brother and brother-in-law will be negative and to recover from their health concern... They are going to be in my prayers as I type this.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

Status
Not open for further replies.