Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Exactly how crowded are State Parks and why are they closing? This shit is really getting out of hands...even BLM land?! Are they trying to teach Americans new tricks?

outdoorphotog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lincoln Navigator L
Occupation
Limo Driver
Exactly how crowded are State Parks and why are they closing? This shit is really getting out of hands...even BLM land?! Are they trying to teach Americans new tricks?
Here they closed dog parks, city parks, beaches, most of coastline parks, half of hiking trails around here. There is millions of people with less and less places to go everyday.

Its been so long with closed businesses/parks here, i take drives to other area to "see whats open" its the most excitement in my life. I can literally only walk in circles in this neighborhood seeing the same people day in and day out so many times!

JohnUSA

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4
Here they closed dog parks, city parks, beaches, most of coastline parks, half of hiking trails around here. There is millions of people with less and less places to go everyday.

Its been so long with closed businesses/parks here, i take drives to other area to "see whats open" its the most excitement in my life. I can literally only walk in circles in this neighborhood seeing the same people day in and day out so many times!
They encourage you to get out and take a walk, and maintain safe distance from others....then they close places that are nice to take walks. There are a couple of state parks we go to, and rarely get within a hundred yards of another person, except at the campsite. And even then, we are 20-30 feet apart.

caprtaineddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Corvette, 2020 Ranger Lariat
I'm with you brother! I've never had a flu shot or any others. I'm seriously thinking of the shingles one but still on the fence. I know people who have/had shingles and it's something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Well maybe one or two. lol
I've had shingles and would definitely suggest you get the shot. Shingles is a nightmare.

Anthony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 SCrew
Occupation
COO
Vehicle Showcase
<puts moderator hat on>

Enough nasty politics my friends. We don't need this one shut down too. Talking about how the leadership handles the crisis is fine, but let's hot start throwing daggers in this one.

<takes moderator hat off>

OP
OP
Sashimi_Moto

Sashimi_Moto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 E450 C-Class, 2019 Ranger Lariat 501A FX4
Before we open up the economy again and our social spaces - let’s pay attention to Mexico for at least 3 more weeks or as BB said “30 days”.

Mexico has done very little about this and some of their medical staff are protesting for lack of.. everything. The President is telling everyone it’s a non-thing and promoting hugging and social gatherings. There are reportedly very few closures or restrictions in place to flatten the curve. It’s very possible Mexico will be in a nightmare situation before the end of April.
La Times Covid and Mexico

The video below has a fantastic illustration of exponential growth. The part in the video below about the difference between day 59 and day 60 makes a very strong visual point.

Zaph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, A whole garage full of motorcycles
Occupation
Engineer
It all comes down to this...
Yup, this guy knows. Once again it's the media. They want to put words in people's mouths, cause anger and hysteria without any real thought.

If I had to chose between old and young people, I chose young every time. Keeping people out of work for so long could drag us back down into a 1930's style depression that would be so much worse than a tiny percentage of old people dying from the flu. People are too dumb to see it. And that problem could be solved just by quarantining healthy old people until a vaccine is found. Those coronavirus tests should be given to nursing home workers.

What's worse, a 90 year old dying from Corona virus, or a 6 year old dying of hunger.

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Our Gov finally caved and called for 21 day stay at home order. This BS is overkill. At least I can stay at home in two locations.

JJG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab
Yup, this guy knows. Once again it's the media. They want to put words in people's mouths, cause anger and hysteria without any real thought.

If I had to chose between old and young people, I chose young every time. Keeping people out of work for so long could drag us back down into a 1930's style depression that would be so much worse than a tiny percentage of old people dying from the flu. People are too dumb to see it. And that problem could be solved just by quarantining healthy old people until a vaccine is found. Those coronavirus tests should be given to nursing home workers.

What's worse, a 90 year old dying from Corona virus, or a 6 year old dying of hunger.
So, pro-life only goes so far I see. My 80 year old father and 89 year old father-in-law who are both vets would put a cap in anyones ass that would say that to their face! True patriotism is when we all sacrifice for the common good of the country. Your views are those of communist russia, and have no place in America. No ones life is worth any less than your neighbors, no matter age, creed, race etc. We all have the same rights under our Constitution. There are plenty of countries in this world that have similar views on undesirable segments of society, and NONE are Democracy's!
Better yet, lets follow your ideal and replace the old that die with a new young populous. Would you be willing to lend out your daughter or sister to virile young men just to keep the future economy fruitful? It would be for the greater good after all......
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.