First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I was typing my post up when you made yours apparently.

Anyways, look much deeper than whatever fear and BS the media feeds you. The guy overdosed on aquarium cleaner that was full of additives well beyond plain Chloroquine. He didn't die of Chloroquine, he died of stupidity and gave the media some great clickbait in the process.
Their kids are problem the same ones eating Tide Pods!
Sponsored

JJG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab
Holy crap...major TDS dude...Nazi Pelosi is your savior eh? Over and out...
So what happened to the no politic rule @Administrator
Before you throw nazi around, lets remember who said “there are good people on both sides“! And yes, we need a real leader and dennison isn't it!

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase

JJG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Agreed, that is very tragic; albeit utterly unbelievable.

Sprinkling sodium fluoroacetate on your eggs instead of sodium chloride would also be tragic.

I don't think panic drove them to make that choice, otherwise there would be more instances because there sure is A LOT of panic out there.

And of course, CNN reports on this.

I stand by my assessment that Hydroxychloroquine (and Chloroquine) will be a GAME CHANGER in the COVID-19 mess. And if I'm wrong, I'll be the first to admit it.

Let's review in 30 days, OK?
?
And Italy is trying this drug without large success. Their death rate is 700 people.................per day. Spain is even worse! And Italy started out as were doing right now, with states and towns having a patchwork of rules and laws. Now the government stepped in with mandates not just suggestions As were doing here.

BButah

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4 (Saber)
And Italy is trying this drug without large success. Their death rate is 700 people.................per day. Spain is even worse! And Italy started out as were doing right now, with states and towns having a patchwork of rules and laws. Now the government stepped in with mandates not just suggestions As were doing here.
I prefer realistic optimism.
As stated before... let’s review in 30 days, OK?
??

JJG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I prefer realistic optimism.
As stated before... let’s review in 30 days, OK?
??
My business is international, and I collaborate daily with all parts of Europe. They give me their blessings and feel sorry for what is yet to come for the US. Im optimistic, my KY state Governor has shut it all down long before the administration could find its way thru the trees of the “hoax”. And we expect to be in this shutdown till at least May 1st. Thank goodness for that at least!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
We didn't have "Hug a Chinese" day here either. This is what you get when you cater to the PC crowd.

"There was a proposal to isolate people coming from the epicenter, coming from China." However, he says the Italian government balked at the idea of singling out travelers coming from China out of concern it could be construed as racist. "Then it became seen as racist, but they were people coming from the outbreak."

Italians were so preoccupied with perceptions of racism that the mayor of Florence even launched a "Hug a Chinese" Day initiative shortly after President Donald Trump and Italian Prime Minister Giuseppe Conte announced travel restrictions on China.
Sorry Sid I'm not hugging you until there's a Vaccine. ? :LOL::LOL:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/italy_political_correctness_china_coronavirus

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

outdoorphotog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lincoln Navigator L
Occupation
Limo Driver
I am starting to think the unreported/untested cases have to be at least 10x or more then what we are seeing in the media stats. Wouldn't this bring the death rate down if it were true?

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
You first bud...I ain't tainking no poison vaccine ?

No worries Dave...I've been an American since 1969:like:
I'm with you brother! I've never had a flu shot or any others. I'm seriously thinking of the shingles one but still on the fence. I know people who have/had shingles and it's something I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Well maybe one or two. lol

JJG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am starting to think the unreported/untested cases have to be at least 10x or more then what we are seeing in the media stats. Wouldn't this bring the death rate down if it were true?
Europe has plenty of testing, and anyone wanting a test can get one, with results in 24 hrs or less. We however don't know how bad it really is, and our death rate will climb as the cases mount and symptoms worsen. Our track is similar to Italys when they were in their denial stage.

outdoorphotog

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lincoln Navigator L
Occupation
Limo Driver
Europe has plenty of testing, and anyone wanting a test can get one, with results in 24 hrs or less. We however don't know how bad it really is, and our death rate will climb as the cases mount and symptoms worsen. Our track is similar to Italys when they were in their denial stage.
They are much more well prepared as far as availability for testing then we are in this country. You cant get tested here (San Fran Bay Area) even if you have flu like symptoms, unless you need an ER visit.

JJG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They are much more well prepared as far as availability for testing then we are in this country. You cant get tested here (San Fran Bay Area) even if you have flu like symptoms, unless you need an ER visit.
Yes they are better prepared, they didn't refuse the WHO tests like we did, just to keep the numbers low. And the tests developed by the CDC were defective, on top of the refusal of the tests that do work and are available to other countries. Germanys numbers are going down now and they are on a total lockdown with all businesses closed except for essentials. But they are 3-4 weeks ahead of our efforts, so we still have quite the hill to climb as of yet.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
In 1969 I was in Viet Nam....and still an American...
Regards
I was 11 years old...thanks for your service Doc :like:
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.