First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
Planning on going up to Hancock Pass this weekend if anyone’s interested.
I'm interested, as long as things go the way i want I'm in
Sponsored

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat / 2019 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription
I'm interested, as long as things go the way i want I'm in
Cool!
We can do part of it or all of it. Doesn’t matter to me. I plan to bring my bike (human powered version) and camp somewhere on the trail Saturday night.

Here’s a video of the area:

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Alrighty, so I wont be able to make it there tomorrow but I can definitely try to meet up on Sunday but if I'm not mistaken it could be a bad idea since EVERYONE is using Leadville all the way to Poncha as a detour and im pretty sure Independence Pass is closed as well.......

Sandman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Screw FX4
Alrighty, so I wont be able to make it there tomorrow but I can definitely try to meet up on Sunday but if I'm not mistaken it could be a bad idea since EVERYONE is using Leadville all the way to Poncha as a detour and im pretty sure Independence Pass is closed as well.......
Independence and cottonwood pass are closed i think.

Fastfitzy

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
New guy here. Looking to join some trail rides. I’m in Colorado Springs. Also. Have any of you done any forscan mods, and if so would you be willing to help me out. I’m on an accessory time out with the wife since we just bought the truck, but I’d love to get rid of the chime, double honk, etc..

jerrywin

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Sport supercrew
I ran Eagle Rock near the Springs today. It was pretty gnarly.
received_755646805287403.jpeg
received_1090278281390443.jpeg
received_769816796920358.jpeg
received_2409528609351461.jpeg
20200920_110211.jpg
always on the lookout for routes near the springs ... but that does not look like a route for a stock vehicle, which is what i'm running at this time. Looks fun though.

Sandman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Screw FX4
always on the lookout for routes near the springs ... but that does not look like a route for a stock vehicle, which is what i'm running at this time. Looks fun though.
Yeah. I definitely wouldn't attempt it stock. Metberry gulch in Divide is good one stock and then Mount Baldy up Gold camp road is another fun one you can do stock.

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yeah. I definitely wouldn't attempt it stock. Metberry gulch in Divide is good one stock and then Mount Baldy up Gold camp road is another fun one you can do stock.
For gold camp road the best advice I have for stock is lower tire pressure down to 24-25 psi anf things will be just fine.

Also Eagle rock does look fun

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey everyone, does anyone here have a spare set of wheels and or tires I can borrow? Someone just stole the wheels/tires off my truck and it’s up on jack stands.

Please let me know ASAP.

Thank you.

Toast.

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger FX4
Occupation
Project Manager
Hi, new owner here in Broomfield. Just picked up my XLT 4x4 last Thursday. love it so far. Anyone on CO know a good place to get a topper?

B9E75CC1-B586-4ADA-8882-C33C489B8B98.jpeg
I'm in Broomfield as well (also with a silver crew cab Ranger lol). I have a Leer 100R on order right now from A&A Topper, which is on Colfax in Lakewood.

I quoted around some local topper dealers, and found that the Leer 100R was like a minimum of $800 cheaper than comparable models (ARE, Century Cap, etc.) and still seemed to be exactly what I was looking for while having solid reviews.

This isn't a big deal for me, but folks in the thread linked below are saying that the Leer doesn't come with the bug screens for the Ranger. My topper isn't in yet, so I haven't been able to confirm that, but it seems likely based on reports from a couple folks here.

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/topper-shell.1212/page-17#post-175645

Justwaithere

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subarus
I'm in Broomfield as well (also with a silver crew cab Ranger lol). I have a Leer 100R on order right now from A&A Topper, which is on Colfax in Lakewood.

I quoted around some local topper dealers, and found that the Leer 100R was like a minimum of $800 cheaper than comparable models (ARE, Century Cap, etc.) and still seemed to be exactly what I was looking for while having solid reviews.

This isn't a big deal for me, but folks in the thread linked below are saying that the Leer doesn't come with the bug screens for the Ranger. My topper isn't in yet, so I haven't been able to confirm that, but it seems likely based on reports from a couple folks here.

https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/topper-shell.1212/page-17#post-175645
Nice. We’re neighbors and twins. Yeah, I like the Leer and the Snugtop so far. I’ll have to check out A&A. Thanks.

runner69

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Transit bus mechanic, former Ford master tech
Vehicle Showcase
I put a Century ultra sport topper on my Ranger and love it

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey everyone, does anyone here have a spare set of wheels and or tires I can borrow? Someone just stole the wheels/tires off my truck and it’s up on jack stands.

Please let me know ASAP.

Thank you.
Well I’m getting some replacements on the way. Absolutely astounded that the world has come to this level of insanity. I had wheel locks on the wheels and I live in a quiet new part of town.
Sponsored