Colorado here

Cdveltri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
A Colorado “New Geration Ranger” meetup would be nice once the trucks begin to populate.
I am also in Colorado. I’m in the Denver Metro area so depending on where, I’d attend a meet up when we start seeing more around

Marc F

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4
Had an orange Ranger pull up behind me this morning. That was the first "other" ranger I've seen on the road here in Denver. Was that any of you by chance?

OP
OP
Lloyd C

Lloyd C

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lexus RX350
Had an orange Ranger pull up behind me this morning. That was the first "other" ranger I've seen on the road here in Denver. Was that any of you by chance?
Defiantly not orange. Burnt Umber perhaps. Far more gold yellow and brown in the color than there is in orange. A truly unique color just saying Saber best fists the color and qualities of this amazing machine.

Cdveltri

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
I hit up the Switzerland Trail last weekend with a couple friends. Got to test out the 4x4 system and get some mud on the truck haha. Super easy trail, had a nice short hike in the middle. Before the end of summer I plan on adding a lift and some more off-road oriented tires.
A78B6C6E-F790-4937-B0FE-7FA9A1D9D666.jpeg

coblueberryranger

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
IT Consultant
Vehicle Showcase
I hit up the Switzerland Trail last weekend with a couple friends. Got to test out the 4x4 system and get some mud on the truck haha. Super easy trail, had a nice short hike in the middle. Before the end of summer I plan on adding a lift and some more off-road oriented tires.
A78B6C6E-F790-4937-B0FE-7FA9A1D9D666.jpeg
Nice! I'm hoping to get up there soon.

MT19RANGER

First Name
JERRY
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Oilfield Service Company Area Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! I'm hoping to get up there soon.
I miss going up Trails Ridge Road, I'll be making a trip down there to drive my Ranger up there. Also would be fun to take Old Fall River Rd.

Jason

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, Lightning Blue, 302a, Technology Package, Sport Appearance Package, Bed liner, Tow package
Occupation
Control Systems Engineer
I'm in Colorado Springs, I work in South Denver, just got my Ranger today. Definitely down to meet up and go out for fun.

coblueberryranger

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
IT Consultant
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know of a good place to get a leveling kit installed? Or have experience installing one that would be willing to help me out? Its the one from @Fordrangerlifts.com and he has great instructions/video I am just not experienced with this type of install and do not want to mess up anything on my truck!

Andy

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat / 2019 Volvo XC60 T6 Inscription
Anyone know of a good place to get a leveling kit installed? Or have experience installing one that would be willing to help me out? Its the one from @Fordrangerlifts.com and he has great instructions/video I am just not experienced with this type of install and do not want to mess up anything on my truck!
I’m in the springs north gate area. I can help if you are local or walk you through it on the phone if you are comfortable with doing it yourself.

As for the trails, this is mine on hermit pass. Has 2.5” level and 32” tires.
8AE7888A-00F8-4E5C-9DFE-F243B103EDEF.jpeg

624EB15C-E7FF-46AE-8EE6-A78399AF544B.jpeg

coblueberryranger

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Occupation
IT Consultant
Vehicle Showcase
I’m in the springs north gate area. I can help if you are local or walk you through it on the phone if you are comfortable with doing it yourself.

As for the trails, this is mine on hermit pass. Has 2.5” level and 32” tires.
8AE7888A-00F8-4E5C-9DFE-F243B103EDEF.jpeg

624EB15C-E7FF-46AE-8EE6-A78399AF544B.jpeg
Nice pics man! Gotcha, I'm closer to boulder but will be out of town next week. Would definitely be down to schedule something to have someone to do it with though. Not sure if I have all the right tools and the video he posted was pretty decent for a walkthrough. It seemed pretty simple right? How long did it take you to do it/ were there any particularly tricky pieces? I like to DIY I just obviously don't want to mess anything up.

Jason

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT, Lightning Blue, 302a, Technology Package, Sport Appearance Package, Bed liner, Tow package
Occupation
Control Systems Engineer
IMG_20190614_203844.jpg
CO springs, Woodmen area here. Ran out Illinois gulch a couple weeks back with some friends
Nice, I'm just up the street Off of Union and Academy, haven't had the chance to take mine on any trails yet, I don't even know where any are yet lol. Haven't done any 4 wheeling things since I was in my early 20's in Washington state.
Sponsored