BDUb

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XL 4x4, Magnetic
Vehicle Showcase
Only my second truck but love it for sure. New wheels and tires finally ordered 3 years in and It needs new tires so goodbye steelies.
Sponsored

scarchild35

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Sales Engineer
Ah, he was just jealous, probably, and being a clown. But I agree. I admire any and all trucks, as long as they're newer Ford Rangers....haha, just kidding. I really do admire ALL trucks, especially the newer ones. And enjoying other people's rides and being able to talk shop is just the beginning of the, "Can't we all just get ALONG?!?" thing. I talked with someone the other day who had a beautiful new, white Chevy Trail Boss with obviously upgraded tires and we had a nice chat. He didn't even make fun of my FX2 pavement princess, lol. Actually complimented me on it and declined an impromptu 0-60 run down the road nearby. Most people who are truck enthusiasts and are willing and able to grind out the payment(s) on these new trucks, whatever species they may be, are super cool and down to earth.

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
I've been ignored by 14 members on here so I guess not.

To add to the convo; I actually see more old frontiers and S10s than I do rangers around here.
Heck I even see more Mitsubishi raiders than I do dodge dakotas(which are the same thing).

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
I've been ignored by 14 members on here so I guess not.

To add to the convo; I actually see more old frontiers and S10s than I do rangers around here.
Heck I even see more Mitsubishi raiders than I do dodge dakotas(which are the same thing).
How did you get a number on that?

Asking for @NotBudule

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
How did you get a number on that?

Asking for @NotBudule
When I get quoted, and I see a blank username on my alerts. And when I see users seemingly "talking to themselves", only to see who they're replying to if I log out.

Had one dude LOL'ed one post of mine, only to get mad at me over another post and put me on ignore 2 minutes later.

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
When I get quoted, and I see a blank username on my alerts. And when I see users seemingly "talking to themselves", only to see who they're replying to if I log out.

Had one dude LOL'ed one post of mine, only to get mad at me over another post and put me on ignore 2 minutes later.
I got user @Wes Siler so wound up that after he blocked me, he unblocked me to try to get a last word in. Literally lived in his head rent free for a bit!

People are silly.

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon

Hmm, ? I must not care enough to worry about who blocked me.
And really, you would be pretty far down the list of people who I would think would be blocked.

Now I almost want to try to figure out who blocked me and go for a high score.:LOL:

RedDakooter05

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger STX RWD
I got user @Wes Siler so wound up that after he blocked me, he unblocked me to try to get a last word in. Literally lived in his head rent free for a bit!

People are silly.
Some can be. You riled me up once or twice but I never thought about putting you on ignore. Pfft.

Hmm, ? I must not care enough to worry about who blocked me.
And really, you would be pretty far down the list of people who I would think would be blocked.

Now I almost want to try to figure out who blocked me and go for a high score.:LOL:
I only care to an extent cause these days it's causing some significant confusion on my part trying to figure out the hell certain users are saying. Cause when a user quotes someone who has me on ignore, the quote portion isn't show so it looks like the person is talking to themselves.

I dunno, I never have malicious intent in any of my posts.

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase
Can't we just get a long what? Asking for friend...

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
... Cause when a user quotes someone who has me on ignore, the quote portion isn't show so it looks like the person is talking to themselves....
Thanks for that.

I've wondered when I saw that but never looked into it.

Now I have to try to figure out my blocked score :LOL:

Crow_of_judgement

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 ranger screw lariat
Occupation
Parks and recreation maintenance
A blocked counter would be cool but tacomaworld had a banned member memorial thread that showed who was banned and for what reason, be kind of fun to see that here.

KJRR

First Name
KJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford Ranger, '14 Ford Edge, '74 VW Type 181
Occupation
Professional Curmudgeon
Well we can't all be plain vanilla and not everyone likes a little spice in their life. They just won't know what they are missing out on. :like:

myothercarizahearse

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX 4x4 w/ GFC V2, 1987 Caddy hearse
Occupation
Unretired
Well we can't all be plain vanilla and not everyone likes a little spice in their life. They just won't know what they are missing out on. :like:
mmmmm vanilla spice my favorite spice gurl
Sponsored