Anyone thinking of running a Sasquatch wheel on their Ranger?

mtsoxfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Was checking out a Ford Escape for my wife, and entered to see this. This is one bad ass Bronco, and in my opinion, this is what they should have led with when they released. I was taking to the dealership owner about it, belongs to co owner, Real beadloks on it, 4" lift, 37" tires, although he said they partner would never take it off road. There were other upgrades as well... I was in awe. Color not for everyone, but it does look impressive. Interior was great looking, seems to be well laid out.
Looks similiar in body style to my "73.

bronco.jpg

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I just recently purchased a new ranger after selling my 2021 bronco badlands. I had bought a set of Sasquatch wheels/tires off a wildtrack and didn’t sell them with the bronco.
will be peeling off the 315s and trying the wheels on in the spring. I don’t want to remove crash bars or lift the truck so we’ll see what the max size of tire I can mount on them.
I’m thinking a 31.6” tire or maybe a 285/70/17 will fit due to the +30 backspacing on these wheels.
here’s a few photos of them placed beside to see the difference vs stock 18s.
DB87950B-4AD9-40C1-BFCE-7D1411D4A7B4.jpeg
Hey Chris - did you ever get the wheels sorted out for that beautiful Shadow Black XLT SuperCab?
Sponsored