Reaction score
Website
subQuark.com
Vehicle(s)
Soupie! Race Red '22 XL 101A Scab 4X2 w/steelies
Occupation
game publisher
Hey @subquark , appears there’s no issue driving with your Speed’s on 😛🤪😜
Yeah, but what's the point of wearing a Speedo if you can't get it up, err, I mean do a wheelie?

I like that they call out a wheelie. I think my popo would give me a commendation if Soupie popped a wheelie on the way to the dump!

1684880030453.png
Sponsored

Fordup

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Lariat Crew , 1966 Chevrolet Biscayne
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator
Yeah, but what's the point of wearing a Speedo if you can't get it up, err, I mean do a wheelie?

I like that they call out a wheelie. I think my popo would give me a commendation if Soupie popped a wheelie on the way to the dump!

1684880030453.png
You may want to find a Target store. Showed on the news they are selling bikinis with wide straps and penis pockets. The new Speedos :LOL:

OP
OP
got3fords

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
With all the electronic controls in them you can't burn the tires off these like older vehicles. Just get enough to make you smile.
Well with that little POS rental, I didn't smile. I just thought "go, dammit go!"

scarchild35

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Sales Engineer
Yes! Isn't it great? I'm not condoning driving like an idiot but accelerating rapidly every now and again is fun. The first week I had mine I floored it on an on ramp, doing about 25 or 30 mph and the traction control light blinked at me a couple of times. And it was bone dry pavement. I can count on one hand how many times I've had wide open throttle. It's just not necessary. Just partial throttle in sport mode is more than plenty in almost any circumstance.
Be careful out there.

scarchild35

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Sales Engineer
You may want to find a Target store. Showed on the news they are selling bikinis with wide straps and penis pockets. The new Speedos :LOL:
Yeah, I saw that too. Things are getting crazy.

OP
OP
got3fords

got3fords

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XLT Sport
Yes! Isn't it great? I'm not condoning driving like an idiot but accelerating rapidly every now and again is fun. The first week I had mine I floored it on an on ramp, doing about 25 or 30 mph and the traction control light blinked at me a couple of times. And it was bone dry pavement. I can count on one hand how many times I've had wide open throttle. It's just not necessary. Just partial throttle in sport mode is more than plenty in almost any circumstance.
Be careful out there.
Truth!

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
Most of the time I drive like the grandpa that I am. I hadn't had the truck very long when I went over to my bud's house. Coming home the entrance ramp from his town onto the state highway is very short so no matter what you're driving you have to give it the boot. I floored it and when the boost got spooled up at about 35 mph the back tires broke loose. I was like, "Oooh sh!t, that was fun!" Been about 30 years since I owned a vehicle that could spin the tires.