RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
The graphics are retro & awesome. Life's too short to drive bland cars.

Ordered mine with 'em.
Just curious - what color did you order? Those colors only look good on certain base colors I think.

The graphics seemed rather expensive to me (wasn't it something like $750?)
Sponsored

tivct

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tremor, Focus RS
Just curious - what color did you order? Those colors only look good on certain base colors I think.

Carbonized Grey. Fortunately it looks much better in real life vs. the Build & Price.

tehschkott

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Cat herder
Vehicle Showcase
The Edmunds matchup of the Tremor with the TRD Pro is strange... they match the Tremor versus the TRD Pro the whole way along, and at the end they recommend just the lesser priced TRD, which they don't indicate anything about throughout the rest of the review/article. Kinda strange one there.
Edmunds routinely has anti-Ranger bias. Or maybe it's just really pro-Tacoma lean. It's not the first review where they did a review, listed Ranger a win in almost every other category other than flex, and then declared the Ranger undesirable in favor of the Tacoma. This was the first Edmunds review that didn't suddenly pivot and completely trash the Ranger after spending the review grudgingly appreciating it on every other point.

r1ch999999

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat Crew Cab 4x4
Occupation
Software Engineer
Edmunds routinely has anti-Ranger bias. Or maybe it's just really pro-Tacoma lean. It's not the first review where they did a review, listed Ranger a win in almost every other category other than flex, and then declared the Ranger undesirable in favor of the Tacoma. This was the first Edmunds review that didn't suddenly pivot and completely trash the Ranger after spending the review grudgingly appreciating it on every other point.
There have been a few I’ve seen like that. One the Ranger won every category but one and they declared the Taco as the winner because it was close and it won the year before. But, I’m also bias.

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering

If you think that’s a lot you should price out F150 Raptor graphics fo the bed. That will get your jaw to drop!

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 2020 Fleetwood Bounder 35P
Occupation
Retired
I just watched the autotrader video again. Love that cyber orange! It's killing me, which color to get. ???

Did anyone else notice he butchered the Tremor price? He says it's a $4920 option. That's a big miss. I hope he goes back with a graphic over that spot to correct it.

deeve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
When are these slated to be at dealerships?

Ericrcif

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariant FX4
Occupation
Retired
Am I crazy for freaking loving the FX4 suspension? It manages to feel like a truck and still drives great on the highway.
Night and day after switching to Fox 2.0

BigBallin

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tremor
Have to be ordered from what my dealer said. There wasn’t any going to a dealer within 500 miles that weren’t pre paid for. And there was only one that showed in the system. Mine should be here in April. The one that was already in the system was slated to be there end of March

Bt_ostate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Sales
Mid to late March. I ordered 1st wk of Jan and it's eta is 3/29. Dealer ordered one in Dec and it's eta is 3/15. Ford has said tremors would start showing up in mid March, so the above fall in line with this.

Last edited:

Bt_ostate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Sales
I just watched the autotrader video again. Love that cyber orange! It's killing me, which color to get. ???

Did anyone else notice he butchered the Tremor price? He says it's a $4920 option. That's a big miss. I hope he goes back with a graphic over that spot to correct it.
Correct, $4290

TimmyB

First Name
Timothy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 2020 Fleetwood Bounder 35P
Occupation
Retired
Not only are we not seeing Tremors down here, the Rangers that are on the lots are heavily weighted to the low end of the price spectrum. Lots of XLT's, just a few Lariats, and those Lariats aren't heavily packaged. MSRP's in the $38-42K range.

CompDude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lariat Rapid Red
Occupation
PAID GEEK
Not only are we not seeing Tremors down here, the Rangers that are on the lots are heavily weighted to the low end of the price spectrum. Lots of XLT's, just a few Lariats, and those Lariats aren't heavily packaged. MSRP's in the $38-42K range.
When I bought our Lariat about a month ago it was the only one configured like I wanted in a 500 mile radius.
Sponsored