First Name
MARC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACHER
Vehicle Showcase
Hey, if the guy is going to take spy pics, couldn't he at least ask the driver to wash that pig??? :D

Seriously, though, thanks for posting. Mine will be in black (at least as of the last time I changed my mind two days ago) so it's nice to finally see one in that color.
Mine will be black, too, minus the decals, and will probably be dirty most of the time....

Advertisement

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACHER
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for posting this. In addition to the cool pics, the text clears up what had been confusing, at least for me, about whether Ford is lifting the whole truck (front and back equally) or just leveling the front (up), by saying, " Meanwhile, the Ranger Tremor sits a bit higher thanks to a 20mm (roughly 0.8 inches) lift at the front and rear, courtesy of redesigned springs, as Ford Authority previously reported." So the front and rear are equally raised, and the famous (or infamous, depending on your point of view) front-rake stays the same. Am I understanding all this correctly?

Last edited:

RANGER PRIDE

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Supercrew
" I just want to see what the black really looks like "

it looks just like...black.....(boring) kinda like when you close your eyes at night??

but not this black....this black is crazy

I love watching these videos. there is some crazy plastidip colors out there

2.7EcoBoost

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Screw
"A multi-leaf rear spring setup enables increased wheel travel"
I would imagine we're gonna see this across the board on the 23' Ranger. The current truck has terrible flex for off road with the parabolic spring.

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACHER
Vehicle Showcase
"A multi-leaf rear spring setup enables increased wheel travel"
I would imagine we're gonna see this across the board on the 23' Ranger. The current truck has terrible flex for off road with the parabolic spring.
Yeah, let's hope that they don't make this an exclusive feature of the Tremor! "Multi-leaves Across the board for 2023!"

DHH

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat FX4
Yeah, let's hope that they don't make this an exclusive feature of the Tremor! "Multi-leaves Across the board for 2023!"
....And SFA!!
Opps, sorry. Had a Bronco6G moment.

panopticon31

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Been eyeballing waiting for December to try and score a deal on a tremor or wait a few months and score a deal on a leftover 2020 FX4 and just upgrade it with parts and I saw this on Ford Perfomances website Diff Cover "Will NOT fit Ranger Tremor edition " . Does this mean that the Tremor is getting an upgraded rear axle and Ford isnt mentioning it? I know it says the track is widened a bit but I wouldnt think extending axle tubes and shafts would required a different differential cover?

Bt_ostate

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Sales
Been eyeballing waiting for December to try and score a deal on a tremor or wait a few months and score a deal on a leftover 2020 FX4 and just upgrade it with parts and I saw this on Ford Perfomances website Diff Cover "Will NOT fit Ranger Tremor edition " . Does this mean that the Tremor is getting an upgraded rear axle and Ford isnt mentioning it? I know it says the track is widened a bit but I wouldnt think extending axle tubes and shafts would required a different differential cover?
Got invoice less $1250 rebate on my 2021 LariatTremor order.

Ranger_Pawl

First Name
Paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Supercab
Occupation
Designer
Ordered in black. No to the stripes.

vehicle.png
I can't put my finger on it, but for some reason I REALLY like the truck you are ordering. :clap:

1612460751775.png

Bt_ostate

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Sales
I can't put my finger on it, but for some reason I REALLY like the truck you are ordering. :clap:

1612460751775.png
Nice looking. Do you have a side view showing the chase rack?

Advertisement

Advertisement