Ranger_Pawl

First Name
Paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Supercab
Occupation
Designer
Do you have a tonneau cover with your chase bars/rack?
No, I really don't need a tonneau. I did remove the rear seat bottoms, and built a platform for a little storage area.
Advertisement

THLONE

First Name
Thom
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68 Chev C-20, 1996 Ford 1t Powerstroke 4X4, 2019 Ford Ranger XL 4X4
Vehicle Showcase
Why are people still thinking/wishing for a "raptor" edition of the Ranger. I think that the "tremor" is the "raptor" edition that will used on the Ranger. No need for a raptor Ranger, you have a tremor. I dont need to tremor or have a raptor. My XL soon to be TC will do just fine. But, that is just me your results may vary. :clap:

Ranger_Pawl

First Name
Paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Supercab
Occupation
Designer

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACHER
Vehicle Showcase

Bt_ostate

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Sales
My exact order, switched from black. Didn't like black having zero metallic in it. Hard to keep looking good.

krane

First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS
My exact order, switched from black. Didn't like black having zero metallic in it. Hard to keep looking good.
Yeah like the carbonized, thinking my cactus should look sharp with the contrast on the bumper and wheels. Can't wait.

Ranger_Pawl

First Name
Paul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Supercab
Occupation
Designer

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Good video review of the new Ranger Tremor. Still can't believe Ford didn't use push button start in these lower trims. Even the Base Bronco has it. :rolleyes:

RANGER_MARC

First Name
MARC
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD RANGER LARIAT 2019
Occupation
TEACHER
Vehicle Showcase
Good video review of the new Ranger Tremor. Still can't believe Ford didn't use push button start in these lower trims. Even the Base Bronco has it. :rolleyes:

I've been watching a bunch of Ranger Tremor reviews, including this one, as I am very interested in this version of the Ranger. It will probably be 2023+ when I buy again, which means it will be Ranger Tremor vs. Range Raptor. After seeing some of the news stories about the folks in Texas who used the PowerBoost generators in their F150s to heat their houses, cook food, and watch T.V. while their Ford-less neighbors were freezing, I am hoping that this will be an option on the next-generation Rangers as well. (The wife is all in on the generator thing, which will make for a smooth transition in any case!) Another option is to go all the way up to an F150, but they are just too big for our lifestyle, not to mention our garage....

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I've been watching a bunch of Ranger Tremor reviews, including this one, as I am very interested in this version of the Ranger. It will probably be 2023+ when I buy again, which means it will be Ranger Tremor vs. Range Raptor. After seeing some of the news stories about the folks in Texas who used the PowerBoost generators in their F150s to heat their houses, cook food, and watch T.V. while their Ford-less neighbors were freezing, I am hoping that this will be an option on the next-generation Rangers as well. (The wife is all in on the generator thing, which will make for a smooth transition in any case!) Another option is to go all the way up to an F150, but they are just too big for our lifestyle, not to mention our garage....
I had F150's for my business back east and while they were great when I needed a larger truck I have no need for them either now. It's going to be interesting to see what Ford does in the next Gen Ranger, Tremor and Raptor versions. I think with all the mid size trucks now we're going to see some pretty cool options and I would hope they add the PowerBoost generators to one of those. I never gave them much thought but like you after seeing how handy they were in TX it's a great option to have. I love all this competition now as it makes every manufacturer step up their game. Soon after the Bronco was announced Jeep said well we're coming out with the 392 and now Ford's like good will match you with the Warthog! It's going to be interesting to see what the next few years bring us in the off road market.

Advertisement

Advertisement