Obijack

First Name
J J
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 iconic sliver
Occupation
Attorney
My dealer (nationwide dealer) had to go 300 miles to get the lariat I wanted.

Advertisement

Hack_Actual

First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
I’m holding out hope that we’ll start to see some of the Tremor parts hit the market; toggle switch tray insert, multi-pack springs, to name a few.

navsnipe

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Building Automation
I'm curious if any of the Tremors has the shudder on take-off or if the new leaf spring packs alleviate it.

Last edited:

navsnipe

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Building Automation

RangerVA

First Name
Vince
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
Am I crazy for freaking loving the FX4 suspension? It manages to feel like a truck and still drives great on the highway.
I'm with you. I still have the FX4 shocks up front. I don't mind them at all.

deeve

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT
Ever since I bought my XLT in grey I've regretting not getting a Lariet in white. It's the little creature comforts that I miss, but some or one, like the heated mirrors and better headlights is a bummer.

I think I'm going to trade my 2019 on a white something 2021 I'm debating on what you get with the Tremor Vs FX4 with packages and aftermarket. This definitely is more than a stickers and grill kit. Fox suspension, different leaf springs (which if funny because the single leaf was a point they highlighted), side steps and wheels/tires. I wonder if I could get better for less by going aftermarket? It's nice the Tremor gets all that with a factory warranty on the parts but it's only 36k miles/36 mos now on those parts so how much am I getting? I
Decisions. Decisions.

Hack_Actual

First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Ever since I bought my XLT in grey I've regretting not getting a Lariet in white. It's the little creature comforts that I miss, but some or one, like the heated mirrors and better headlights is a bummer.

I think I'm going to trade my 2019 on a white something 2021 I'm debating on what you get with the Tremor Vs FX4 with packages and aftermarket. This definitely is more than a stickers and grill kit. Fox suspension, different leaf springs (which if funny because the single leaf was a point they highlighted), side steps and wheels/tires. I wonder if I could get better for less by going aftermarket? It's nice the Tremor gets all that with a factory warranty on the parts but it's only 36k miles/36 mos now on those parts so how much am I getting? I
Decisions. Decisions.
Depending on what you intend to do with the truck, the Tremor seems to be a pretty legitimate addition to the Ranger lineup. Initial reviews are overwhelmingly positive - even from anti-Ranger and biased sources.

I wouldn’t personally take into account the warranty when making the decision - you’re getting the same warranty regardless what package. What I would consider is what I’m going to do with the truck and then ultimately which package suits that need.

If I were ordering one today, I’d be getting the Tremor without hesitation.

Advertisement

Advertisement