Floor Liners Review

geophb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Husky Xact Contour front and rear. Got em with coupon code for exactly $200.
More Rubber like and flexible than weather techs but still stiff (they aren't floppy).
Harder floor mats can be noisy when you put your feet on them.
Sponsored

OP
OP
soccer26fan

soccer26fan

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Veteran
I have the Ford all weather rubber mats. I really like them. They catch all the nonsense and are easy to clean. The back set runs over the middle hump and has a nice Ranger logo on it. The front ones also say Ranger on them, which is a nice touch. The front driver side has clips that lock it in place. The front passenger slides up a little bit, which is frustrating.
Do you mind sending me some pictures please I’d like to show the boss aka wife!

OP
OP
soccer26fan

soccer26fan

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Veteran
They look good thanks!

Ranger_Rocks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat Super Cab FX4 White Platinum
Occupation
Wanderer
I have front and rear Husky X-Act Contour liners. I prefer the thicker softer rubber compared to the hard thin plastic WeatherTech's I've had.

Found a good price from Discount Tire Direct on fleebay. Shippers destroyed the two large boxes. No matter, these liners are indestructible.

geophb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
I have front and rear Husky X-Act Contour liners. I prefer the thicker softer rubber compared to the hard thin plastic WeatherTech's I've had.

Found a good price from Discount Tire Direct on fleebay. Shippers destroyed the two large boxes. No matter, these liners are indestructible.
Mine came that way too, ordered direct from husky. No matter like you say, very tough.

Clump

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Explorer ST former 2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
I have the Husky Weather beater front and rear liners. They are quite a bit cheaper and provide very good coverage. Completely happy with them.

JKocot

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SCrew FX4, 2018 Explorer Sport
Occupation
Senior Systems Engineer/Former Marine

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I just bought a pair from Sam's Club that work fine for my needs. They stay right in place and don't slide all over the place and all for $20.00. Now if I was still living back east and dealing with the rain, snow and mud from the job sites I would've sprung for something better. Seeing as we get about 9" of rain a year (if we're lucky) there's no real mess besides a little dirt when we're out in the desert. :tumbleweed:

charwest

First Name
char & tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XL FX4 Supercab
Occupation
Healthcare
we have the husky. work great, fit well, good coverage. ribbed floor so they hold a lot of rain or mud or sand with relief so that it sits away from your shoes if you arent cleaning the trays regularly (we dont). my only note is that if you tend to drive your long distances barefoot like i do, the relatively stiff ribs are a little uncomfy after a few hundreds miles. in practice i doubt that is doing to affect most people!

(also: cant comment on the cab trays. we only use them up front)

Last edited:

Jake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
Vehicle Showcase
I've got weather techs front and rear. Fronts fit great and use the factory snaps to hold in place, works well for me. I was not impressed by the fitment of the 1 piece rear mat. It seems slightly too large and fits loosely enough where you can close it in the door and it gets folded over on itself. Disappointing for what I paid for it.
They also stay stained even after pressure washing them and brushing with simple green. I haven't tried the weathertech specific cleaner but also don't care enough to go buy it.

RRRANGERXLT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 RACE RED RANGER XLT, 2021 TESLA MODEL Y
Have you guys heard of the 3D maxpider mats I have them in my fiesta focus and ranger. Very good quail and nice feeling Under your feet.

cfhgarza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Magnetic XLT 301A
Occupation
Press and weld set-up
Have you guys heard of the 3D maxpider mats I have them in my fiesta focus and ranger. Very good quail and nice feeling Under your feet.
Have them in my wife's Focus. They have worked well for the 5 years we've had them

thewhiteranger

First Name
andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger fx2 and a 2019 Subaru Outback
Occupation
medical
I got the husky x act contour set for front and rear and they fit well and are somewhat pliable or not stiff at least. I did not like the normal weatherbeaten husky they were just a little to stiff and plastic for me. The stock and ford mats don't cover under gas pedal so I wanted a little more coverage. Im pretty happy with my choice - a little more money but worth it to me to keep it nice. I also got a dog seat cover for the back seat to protect it - I find I put groceries and other things on it frequently (no kids at home anymore) also to keep it clean at only 35 it was worth it and easy to remove when I want to.
Sponsored