Tray Style Floor Liners?

Zaph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, A whole garage full of motorcycles
Occupation
Engineer
This guy does replacement badges for floor mats too. They have some for Raptors and other trucks / Cars so I sent a message to see if he wants to do some for Rangers. His are much cheaper. $30 at Tufskinz seems steep.

I thought for sure the badges were the same but I guess not. I just measured the Husky badges - 1-1/8" x 5". Anyone want to measure a Weathertech badge?
Sponsored

FULLSCALE

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4 Supercrew, 2011 Mazda 3 Sport GT-E, 1968 Ford Mustang
This guy does replacement badges for floor mats too. They have some for Raptors and other trucks / Cars so I sent a message to see if he wants to do some for Rangers. His are much cheaper. $30 at Tufskinz seems steep.

I thought for sure the badges were the same but I guess not. I just measured the Husky badges - 1-1/8" x 5". Anyone want to measure a Weathertech badge?
I’d be interested in a Ranger set if it fits the Huskys.

AuburnRanger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lightning Blue Lariat FX4
Got my Husky Weatherbeater Liners today and man what a perfect fit. Love the material feel. Not to rigid, not too soft.

Texasota

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, 2023 Escape PHEV
Does anyone know if the Husky WeatherBeaters are available in colors other than black? I finding conflicting information on this with my searches. I ordered the stone interior on my 2020 and would like to have tan floor liners.

BButah

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4 (Saber)

Are your Husky's X-ACT Contour or Husky Weatherbeaters? I wonder if they are the same size? Also, I could be wrong, but I think the front and rear emblem/badges are different size/shape? I'd be interested in emblems/badges for my Husky X-ACT Contours (front & rear) for sure!

Nice find on the ETSY person, please keep us posted! :clap:

Andrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport
Just got my set of Husky Weatherbeaters after returning my Max Liners for broken clips. Initial impressions they provide a little more coverage on the sides and by the feet. They also seem way less slick then the Max Liners. There a no brainer over Max Liner even if you pay 20 bucks more. But amazon just had the Huskies for 148 I believe so get them while you can!

Dusting_for_vomit

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Just got my set of Husky Weatherbeaters after returning my Max Liners for broken clips. Initial impressions they provide a little more coverage on the sides and by the feet. They also seem way less slick then the Max Liners. There a no brainer over Max Liner even if you pay 20 bucks more. But amazon just had the Huskies for 148 I believe so get them while you can!
I'm dealing with the exact same issue with my MaxLiners. Not only are they breaking, but they aren't staying clipped in the first place. Did they give you much grief over the return?

Andrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport
I'm dealing with the exact same issue with my MaxLiners. Not only are they breaking, but they aren't staying clipped in the first place. Did they give you much grief over the return?
nope Amazon is awesome. Just filled out the return stating it was broken then dropped them off at Kohl’s. They packed it a s shipped it out.

Andrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport
The Husky ones are down to 141 on Amazon. Great price!

sjasheRanger

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat
Got my Husky Weatherbeater Liners today and man what a perfect fit. Love the material feel. Not to rigid, not too soft.
Agreed, got them immediately when I got the truck in Nov.. wanted to beat the winter. Quality is great compared to others

Juan Bourbon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lightning Blue XLT FX4
I wish 3D MAXpider made their KAGU style for our trucks. Had them in my Escape and Cherokee Trailhawk. Nice texture, less slippery. I have HUSKY now.

71eAcogi%2B4L._SL1500_.jpg
Good news. I also really want these mats for the Ranger so I emailed them for an eta.

"Thank you for taking an interest in our product. The 2019 Ford Ranger floor mats should be available within the online marketplace in about 2-3 weeks. I have listed the part numbers below for your convenience. Please remember; The best and fastest way to find a retail seller would be to search by the part number online using a search engine such as Google once the item is available.

Row 1 – *Ford Ranger 2019-2020 L1FR12211509 (Black/Kagu)
Row 2 - * Ford Ranger Supercrew 2019-2020 L1FR05021509 (Black/Kagu)
Full set - * Ford Ranger Supercrew 2019-2020 L1FR12201509 (Black/Kagu)

Sincerely,
3D/U Ace Inc
13642 Santa Ana Ave.
Fontana CA 92337
909-350-8808 Phone

edelatorre10

First Name
Eddy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT Fx4 Magnetic
Occupation
Registered Nurse
Just bought some Husky Xact tray liners for my two front seats. Gotta say that this was one of my favorite purchases! They fit so flush with the car! They have a great feel to them as well, very pliable. The material is in fact more rubbery than plastic, which is a plus in my mind. They clip in perfect with the existing mat clips!

Last edited:

Texasota

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT, 2023 Escape PHEV
I looked up the Husky WeatherBeaters for a 2020 Ranger and it says it does not fit the 2020. I think I remember someone saying that Ford removed the floor mat snaps on the passenger side. Could that be why they are saying it does not fit? Anyone have the WeaterhBeaters in a 2020 Ranger?

TechAF90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
The Husky Weatherbeater Liners are currently $127.48 on Amazon Prime. Best price I've seen yet. Couldn't pass that opportunity up.
Sponsored