First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Crew Cab
Occupation
Retired
I put Husky in mine as well. Had em in for a year or so with no problems. Now if I could figure out what to do with my WT gift card!
I IDENTIFY as a WT gift card recipient ???
Sponsored

RedSetters

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Black Lariat FX4
Occupation
Retired Contractor
I had WT in the past. Now I have Huskys in my wife’s Subaru and my F-150 which I just traded two weeks ago for my Ranger. I’m going to order Huskys for the Ranger at the end of the month. They said they will be on sale for the holiday.

OP
OP
RangerRalph

RangerRalph

First Name
Darrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2016 Kia Soul !
Occupation
I.T.
I have had Weathertech FloorLiner mats in my last 3 vehicles. They are more rigid mat than their "All Weather Mat". I have horses so that means hay and manure and gravel and snow and grime can be tracked in my vehicle when I'm coming from the barn. I like that I can just pick up the mat and dump it and rinse easily if needed.. On a side note, my Ranger does not go to the barn 99% of the time... I use the old Mountaineer which also has the Weathertech Floorliner mats.

One think I was surprised at though is how my driver's side mat discolored so quickly from use before one year old (and I don't even drive all that much, 15 months old and not much more than 6000 miles on it). I guess because it's black? My previous Weathertechs were gray (in an Explorer) and tan (in the Mountaineer).
I use Adam's VRT to keep mine black they just get a little slick. I scrub them down then treat them and put them out in the sun for a few hours before I put them back in.

OP
OP
RangerRalph

RangerRalph

First Name
Darrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2016 Kia Soul !
Occupation
I.T.
theres a member here that might like those king ranch mats! he was doing a king ranch theme ranger
That's my plan as well I'm going to go with the original KR type leather I love the 03-05 rough look. I bought the Carhartt seat covers from Stage3 its a close color to that leather to see if it worked in the interior.

RangerTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
I bought into the weather tech hype and while they do an admirable job the rear mat doesn't fit very well and they are pretty damn flimsy. Kind of a bitch to clean as well. For the price I expected a more robust product.
Yea, WT's are hard to get clean and back to black... I could never get them as clean as the Huskies... I never lost sleep about it.. Just something I noticed.

12Bravo20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
retired
I have had them before. This truck I went with Husky X-Act Contour. I like them much better.
I had Husky X-Act in my 2016 Jeep Cherokee and also have them in my Ranger. The Husky liners are way better than the factory option that comes with the FX4 package.

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
I had Husky X-Act in my 2016 Jeep Cherokee and also have them in my Ranger. The Husky liners are way better than the factory option that comes with the FX4 package.
Dealer tried to get me to use points for the factory mats. Big nope!

houseOfDogs

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Super Cab
Occupation
Retired Techie
I just got my new 22 SCAB Lariat. Is everyone taking out their carpet mats first and then installing the WT or Husky mats, or just putting the mats over the carpet mats the truck comes with?

I suppose you will get a flatter fit taking out the carpet mats, but when my wife was assisting with the rear mat, she said "why not leave the mats in and go over them / where are you going to keep the carpet mats if you take them out?".

FYI, I bought the Husky mats.

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
My carpet mats are on a shelf in the basement.

Husky liners right on the carpet.

houseOfDogs

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Super Cab
Occupation
Retired Techie
My carpet mats are on a shelf in the basement.

Husky liners right on the carpet.
Ok, thanks. My carpet liners are now in the empty Husky box up in the garage attic, with the Husky liners right on the carpet as they should have been in the first place before I asked a silly question :LOL:

airline tech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat-Super Crew, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
My Husky's should be here today, I ordered WT (HP'S) but I find that with the design of our gas pedal so close to the center console that I rub the side of the mat with my shoe, I hope the Husky's will feel better underfoot (more rubbery) and it appears from pics that they are not as tall (by the gas pedal) so we shall see

airline tech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat-Super Crew, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
Installed the husky X-Act's, love them compared to the WT (HP's) - I returned the WT's. The Husky's have a much better feel and they don't show the dirt as easily, within a day the WT's looked like they were old & dull looking plus the height along the edge by the gas pedal is lower than the WT's and I don't hang up on it with my shoe and boot like the WT's - Lesson Learned - Husky's ?
Sponsored