First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
Has anyone seen these in a truck yet? Looks like they cover all the carpet compared to weather tech and husky liners. Wondering if I can set up a group buy through them.

https://www.tuxmat.com/products/532-ford-ranger-supercrew-custom-mat?year=2021
The photo they show on the link you provided is not of a 2019-2020 Ranger.

And it doesn't look like they protect the plastic plastic along the bottom of the door sill either.

You can see in the photo below how the Weathertech design wraps over on top of the door sill and kick panel:

DSCF4970.JPG

Last edited:
OP
OP
DuckDCoy

DuckDCoy

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Iconic Silver Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
The photo they show on the link you provided is not of a 2019-2020 Ranger.

And it doesn't look like they protect the plastic plastic along the bottom of the door sill either.

You can see how Weathertech wrap up on the door sill below...

DSCF4970.JPG
I totally understand that it’s not a photo of a Ford Ranger in the link, that was just a link to the part number and pricing for it. That’s why I was trying to see if anyone had experience with them. I’m more concerned about carpet coverage personally than the door sill. I’m contacting the company to see if I can get a photo of the actual ranger mat before I pull the trigger.

HenryMac

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 SuperCab XL - FX4 - Magnetic - Rocksliders
Occupation
Mech. Engineer - Retired
I totally understand that it’s not a photo of a Ford Ranger in the link, that was just a link to the part number and pricing for it. That’s why I was trying to see if anyone had experience with them. I’m more concerned about carpet coverage personally than the door sill. I’m contacting the company to see if I can get a photo of the actual ranger mat before I pull the trigger.
FWIW: I contacted TuxMat and their liners are manufactured overseas. Weathertech are made in the USA.

JKocot

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SCrew FX4, 2018 Explorer Sport
Occupation
Senior Systems Engineer/Former Marine
1614786534352.png

Lol.

JKocot

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat SCrew FX4, 2018 Explorer Sport
Occupation
Senior Systems Engineer/Former Marine

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
FWIW: I contacted TuxMat and their liners are manufactured overseas. Weathertech are made in the USA.
They don't come any better than WeatherTech John. I've always bought WeatherTech, but I must have had a mini-stroke, and bought the Husky Liners for my Ranger. They are nice, but hooking the drivers side down is an effort in futility as you can't see to line the snaps up. And, when you finally get that done the mat is just a gnats hair short, and will pop loose if you put pressure on it at the dead pedal. As soon as I get home me, and Husky are gonna have a come to Jesus meeting. :)

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
They don't come any better than WeatherTech John. I've always bought WeatherTech, but I must have had a mini-stroke, and bought the Husky Liners for my Ranger. They are nice, but hooking the drivers side down is an effort in futility as you can't see to line the snaps up. And, when you finally get that done the mat is just a gnats hair short, and will pop loose if you put pressure on it at the dead pedal. As soon as I get home me, and Husky are gonna have a come to Jesus meeting. :)
I got husky liners and they fit like a glove in my rig. Do they make more than one type/style for our trucks?

wanted33

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Old used up LEO
I got husky liners and they fit like a glove in my rig. Do they make more than one type/style for our trucks?
They make two styles as far as I can tell. Mine are the Weather Beaters #13411. It may be just me, and Imma gonna give 'em another try before I call them. It may be that I didn't get them snapped down good. They way they are designed you can't see where to line the snap up to the peg on the floor. I'll get it though. With a few deleted expletives it should work. :)

Last edited:

JaysOnTheEDGE

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4, 2021 Escape SEL AWD

pozi240

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco WildTrak (on order), 2020 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 2019 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
Military (Ret'd)
I have the Tuxmats in my Mustang GT and my 911 and they are amazing. Look very high end and cover more floor than the WeatherTechs. I had the WeatherTechs in my 18 Explorer and liked them. I'm currently running Maxliners in my Ranger and I'm pleased. I may end ordering Tuxmats this summer for the truck. I like that they are made here in Canada as well. Great fit and great customer service.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Tuxmats in my Mustang GT and my 911 and they are amazing. Look very high end and cover more floor than the WeatherTechs. I had the WeatherTechs in my 18 Explorer and liked them. I'm currently running Maxliners in my Ranger and I'm pleased. I may end ordering Tuxmats this summer for the truck. I like that they are made here in Canada as well. Great fit and great customer service.
So Canadian, they show a Tim Hortons coffee being spilled on the Tuxmat - I love it.

OP
OP
DuckDCoy

DuckDCoy

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Iconic Silver Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Little update: Ordered a set of Tuxmats for the truck. Will be installing them tomorrow. Pictures to come.
Sponsored