First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat, 2016 BMW M235, Volcon Grunt
Occupation
Financial advisor
Installed the husky X-Act's, love them compared to the WT (HP's) - I returned the WT's. The Husky's have a much better feel and they don't show the dirt as easily, within a day the WT's looked like they were old & dull looking plus the height along the edge by the gas pedal is lower than the WT's and I don't hang up on it with my shoe and boot like the WT's - Lesson Learned - Husky's ?
Are the Husky's more rubbery than the hard TPE plastic ones many are selling? I tried some from Cartist, hard and slippery and the big back mat doesn't fit well. Perhaps skip the 1 piece back. Overall the stiff hard and slippery material doesn't do it for me at all, sent those back
Sponsored

Beach

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial advisor
My Husky's should be here today, I ordered WT (HP'S) but I find that with the design of our gas pedal so close to the center console that I rub the side of the mat with my shoe, I hope the Husky's will feel better underfoot (more rubbery) and it appears from pics that they are not as tall (by the gas pedal) so we shall see
How are they? I'm looking for more of the softer rubber than these hard slippery ones also. Haven't tried WT on this truck, tried another that I sent back. Seeing a few Husky recommendation, which did you get and what do you think?

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
How are they? I'm looking for more of the softer rubber than these hard slippery ones also. Haven't tried WT on this truck, tried another that I sent back. Seeing a few Husky recommendation, which did you get and what do you think?
I really like my Husky X Act. Fit is perfect and they are more "rubbery" than their standard mats. I don't notice them being slippery at all.

Beach

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial advisor
I really like my Husky X Act. Fit is perfect and they are more "rubbery" than their standard mats. I don't notice them being slippery at all.
Great - thanks. I guess they only do the one piece back. Not my favorite design and sort of a hassle to get out when dirty, do you get that piece too and what do you think? That's more flexible than the hard stuff also?

airline tech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger Lariat-Super Crew, Cactus Gray
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
Yes, The Husky X-Acts are better quality and thus far have held up and remain a rubbery feel even down to -14 degrees below zero.

Granger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Definitely prefer the Husky X-Act Contours. WeatherTech is hard and slippery to me. I have front and back

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Great - thanks. I guess they only do the one piece back. Not my favorite design and sort of a hassle to get out when dirty, do you get that piece too and what do you think? That's more flexible than the hard stuff also?
The one piece gives more coverage IMO. It is more flexible.

Beach

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Financial advisor
The one piece gives more coverage IMO. It is more flexible.
I went ahead and ordered fronts and back, certainly used them a lot with my ZR2 and kept the carpet nice

Eskram

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Lariat 502a Powerboost Hybrid