Floor liners

RangerTX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4
Nice looking. Who makes those? Is King Ranch the brand?

I have used WT's for years. With the Ranger I went with Huskies just to try something different. Love them. No complaints.

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!

I have used WT's for years. With the Ranger I went with Huskies just to try something different. Love them. No complaints.
there are sellers that make replacement stickers. I used Designer Dealer in etsy.

deleriumtremor

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT FX4
Occupation
Retired

I too departed from WT and bought Huskies this go around. I like them.

OP
OP
RangerRalph

RangerRalph

First Name
Darrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger, 2016 Kia Soul !
Occupation
I.T.

I'm sorry I missed this I used Tufskinz badges they are weathertech liners. I used Tufskinz for floor liners, grill letters, tailgate letters and ecoboost badge replacement.

Dr. Zaius

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
I had the full set of Weathertechs in my Jeep but bought Husky liners for my Ranger.

Ended up pulling the Weathertechs from my Jeep and replacing them with Husky.

9zero1790

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 super crew fx4 sport
Occupation
air breather
I ran out day light cleaning the carpets to install my liners. Tomorrow it goes for tint.

20220616_214957.jpg

20220616_215409.jpg
theres a member here that might like those king ranch mats! he was doing a king ranch theme ranger

stringbreaker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT
I bought into the weather tech hype and while they do an admirable job the rear mat doesn't fit very well and they are pretty damn flimsy. Kind of a bitch to clean as well. For the price I expected a more robust product.

Sammy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
I put Husky in mine as well. Had em in for a year or so with no problems. Now if I could figure out what to do with my WT gift card!

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
I put Husky in mine as well. Had em in for a year or so with no problems. Now if I could figure out what to do with my WT gift card!
In channel wind deflectors?

paval3

First Name
Val
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Crewcab & 2003 Mountaineer Premier
I have had Weathertech FloorLiner mats in my last 3 vehicles. They are more rigid mat than their "All Weather Mat". I have horses so that means hay and manure and gravel and snow and grime can be tracked in my vehicle when I'm coming from the barn. I like that I can just pick up the mat and dump it and rinse easily if needed.. On a side note, my Ranger does not go to the barn 99% of the time... I use the old Mountaineer which also has the Weathertech Floorliner mats.

One think I was surprised at though is how my driver's side mat discolored so quickly from use before one year old (and I don't even drive all that much, 15 months old and not much more than 6000 miles on it). I guess because it's black? My previous Weathertechs were gray (in an Explorer) and tan (in the Mountaineer).

RudiProtrudi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
I had an XLT and traded it in on a Lariat, but before I did, I took out the factory rubber mats from the XLT. I assume this is in the list of deleted items, but when I moved the mats from my ‘19 XLT to the ‘21 Lariat, there are no mat anchor tabs on the passenger side. ?‍♂
Sponsored

Last edited: