Tray Style Floor Liners?

Andrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Sport
So after having the max liners for a week I can’t recommend them. I went to clean the truck today and removed the liners to find the floor clips broken. It’s like they just crumbled and I’ve only had my wife in the passenger seat a few times. I’m going to be returning them and getting the Huskys since Amazon dropped the price and only 10 bucks more.

1297582C-3178-4D2E-9D7B-9D3FFA419D5B.jpeg
Sponsored

STEVE BUSSELL

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat SuperCrew
Just install the Husjy Liners and they fit great. They fit better than the Weathertechs I had in my last Tacoma.

IdahoRanger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Lariat SuperCrew FX4
Occupation
RETIRED
Husky's came today but I'm not home until Sunday. Ski weekend in McCall.

treimche

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger SOLD. 2005 S2000
Occupation
Accountant
I'm so glad a lot more people are finally buying the Husky floor liners. They're the best! I like the XACT Contour mats since they're softer and easy to remove for cleaning.

Zaph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, A whole garage full of motorcycles
Occupation
Engineer
I got the Huskies too. Only $150 at Amazon for front/rear set with free shipping right now. That's significantly cheaper than other places.

I like the fact that they are softer and more flexible so they are quieter than WeatherTech and they have the spikes under them so they dig into the carpet and don't slide around.

What I bought was the Husky Weatherbeaters. I'm perfectly happy with them but I notice there is an X-Act Contour version also. They cost a tiny bit more. Also not on sale. I wonder if they are a little thicker or something. Otherwise they appear the same shape with a mildly different pattern on them.

RangerJosh

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT 4x4
I got the Huskies too. Only $150 at Amazon for front/rear set with free shipping right now. That's significantly cheaper than other places.

I like the fact that they are softer and more flexible so they are quieter than WeatherTech and they have the spikes under them so they dig into the carpet and don't slide around.

What I bought was the Husky Weatherbeaters. I'm perfectly happy with them but I notice there is an X-Act Contour version also. They cost a tiny bit more. Also not on sale. I wonder if they are a little thicker or something. Otherwise they appear the same shape with a mildly different pattern on them.
I just ordered some, thanks for the link and the review!!

Zaph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, A whole garage full of motorcycles
Occupation
Engineer
Emblem looks about the right size for Husky liners too...

BButah

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Lariat SuperCrew FX4 (Saber)
Any idea where I can buy those emblems??
I have the Husky X-act Contour Liners and would like to have those Ranger inserts as well. I found this:
https://www.tufskinz.com/product/ba...-weathertech-floor-mats-2-piece-kit-kits-vary
(scroll in the pull-down menu for the Ranger Logo inserts)

They also sell on Amazon; and the question was asked: "will these fit Husky liners?" Tufskinz responded: "No, the Husky floor mats have a different badge but we should have it in the near future. It has to be approved by Ford before it's launched." That was posted on Dec 18, 2019, so my guess is Tufskinz working on it?

Upon closer inspection of my floor liners.... the badge insert area for the Husky liners (front) appears to have a much more radius/curve to the 4 corners in comparison to the WeatherTech's which are more square? However, the Husky liner in the rear looks to be just about the same shape as the WeatherTech?

These are not cheap, so I don't think I'll be doing any "test-fitting" on my own. When/if they are available from Tufskinz (who make excellent products BTW) I may consider them.
Did I mention these are $30/pr? So it would be $60 for front & rear! :curse:

Nutty 5.0

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 LB Super Crew, 2012 GT500, 2015 VW GSW TDI
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone with a 2020 order a set yet? We don’t have the snaps in the passenger side and appears that all the new aftermarket ones do to accommodate the 2019.

Want to see what they (aftermarket) look like installed without the snaps. Now that I type this I wonder how hard it is to get them and install myself.
Sponsored