First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Tremor
Occupation
Sales
Roush does build a nice truck they are unique and look really good but most people don’t have money to burn and look at alternatives such as a Tremor or adding a level and aftermarket wheels and accessories. All the Roush trucks I have seen are all XLT’s and that is deal breaker for me personally
Sponsored

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Roush does build a nice truck they are unique and look really good but most people don’t have money to burn and look at alternatives such as a Tremor or adding a level and aftermarket wheels and accessories. All the Roush trucks I have seen are all XLT’s and that is deal breaker for me personally
Agreed on your points. Totally forgot they were XLT’s too.

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
It's basically an aftermarket company who will set up your Ranger with Roush Performance parts and interior makeover. See Alex's link.
As I mentioned elsewhere regarding the $399 Roush cold air intake, the airbox is $60 and the Roush sticker is $339. :giggle:

JeffWoodall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX 4X4
Occupation
Security, Retired military (20 yrs), retired law enforcement (15 yrs)
Vehicle Showcase
So, the cat back system is $900
the suspension system is $1300
Tires $1000
Fender flares $800
Weathertech floor liners $100

I listed the mods that I found that had both dual use in form and function, it totals to $4100. All of these you can buy at Roush or Stage3motorsports.. You are paying $9000 more for Roush Wheels, fender vent, Roush grill, premium leather(okay this looks really nice though), red tow hooks I can paint for $5, Roush Key fob and Roush graphics meaning his signature decal($5 on Roush site) and the roush headbanner($50 iirc on Roush site). 100% paying for the uniqueness, other than that as someone mentioned I much rather make a baja ready ranger. Hell, buy the Jack Roush signature decal and a Roush headbanner. Will look and perform 2x better than the Roush Ranger exterior wise and engine/suspension wise but no sexy honeycombed leather interior :p Don't knock people buying this but they damn well better be pretty well off. A pure luxury purchase. And I am very disappointed they do not have the Roush CAI with the Roush Ranger. Doh! :facepalm:

Edit: how do I know all these prices? I am a proud imposter Roush Ranger and heavily looked up different Roush products. Got more hp/tq, just no sexy seats.
E860D072-6153-43E9-9170-2252B510DCB4.jpeg
FFB2B069-C80F-4D9A-AB45-03BA9BF35718.jpeg
ROUSH overload...damn, and I thought they had "Ranger" too many times on my truck.....

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
ROUSH overload...damn, and I thought they had "Ranger" too many times on my truck.....
Haha, I felt the same for a short period of time. Then I took off some ROUSH decals and I felt naked. Had to reapply the same ones :giggle: I’m in love and it’s not healthy. Me and my imposter roush have a toxic relationship:crazy:

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Haha, I felt the same for a short period of time. Then I took off some ROUSH decals and I felt naked. Had to reapply the same ones :giggle: I’m in love and it’s not healthy. Me and my imposter roush have a toxic relationship:crazy:
I guess at least your not putting Raptor or F150 badging/stickers on it. I've seen a couple of those on here...

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
I guess at least your not putting Raptor or F150 badging/stickers on it. I've seen a couple of those on here...
Oh oh... Don't zoom into the side pics, your corneas might rip. There mayyyyyy or may not be a huge Raptor vinyl with claw marks.... Ok I am guilty as charged. :asshat:

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Oh oh... Don't zoom into the side pics, your corneas might rip. There mayyyyyy or may not be a huge Raptor vinyl with claw marks.... Ok I am guilty as charged. :asshat:
Well its your truck, your wallet, but can't say I understand why. 1st world problems and all that. lol

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
Well its your truck, your wallet, but can't say I understand why. 1st world problems and all that. lol
Haha very true. I don’t understand why I like it either. Maybe I had too much time customizing cars in need for speed with decals when I was too poor too have a nice vehicle. Now that the Ranger is here, I am getting a little crazy.

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Haha very true. I don’t understand why I like it either. Maybe I had too much time customizing cars in need for speed with decals when I was too poor too have a nice vehicle. Now that the Ranger is here, I am getting a little crazy.
I understand. I had the "Ranger" decal phase at one point. I have long since ditched the typical Ford Raptor grill (far too common for me now a days), Ranger graphics, nudge bar, and headlight bezels.

IMG_3418.JPG

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student
I understand. I had the "Ranger" decal phase at one point. I have long since ditched the typical Ford Raptor grill (far too common for me now a days), Ranger graphics, nudge bar, and headlight bezels.

IMG_3418.JPG
Dang did not know it looked like this before. I always see the updated pictures with just the flags and I admire those already. Okay, you know the decal phase in me is going to tell you that look was amazing :inlove: Your truck in the decal phase reminds me of mine but opposite color like a yin and yang. But obviously way more overland/purpose built, also the first I have seen with the headlight bezels too! You really spent time two toning that in black and white and it's a beautiful color scheme.

JohnnyO

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
If it is like their NASCAR program....It is a loser.

( edited a typo)
In fairness (I'm a long-time NASCAR fan), NASCAR can always be counted on to help Chevy and screw over Ford.

Zaph

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, A whole garage full of motorcycles
Occupation
Engineer
I am a very knowledgeable guy with all this Ford ranger stuff ..but I have never heard of a roush ranger...? Is it like a tremor? Raptor? Someone explain please...
I'd call it a ranger that a company put tires on that are so big they rub when you turn.

They should be ashamed that they didn't do their research.

OP
OP
Ranger3

Ranger3

First Name
Dj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Xlt Sport 4x4
Occupation
Store Mgr
No offense but the roush ranger is ugly...and it's all nonsense not to mention a crappy name. Not impressed at all with it.
Sponsored