Wireless Charging Install

DirkM

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 2021 Audi Q5 PHEV
Now that it is reasonably hot in most regions I was wondering how to brackets are holding up. The PLA bracket in my wife's ranger is still fitting perfectly, even after sitting in 90F sun 8 hours a day. The ABS brackets should withstand the heat even better, if that's possible.

And in case anybody is interested, I still have a few spares that are looking for new homes Rangers.
Sponsored

Dave1899

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger Supercrew Lariat 2WD
Occupation
Retired Living the Life
Now that it is reasonably hot in most regions I was wondering how to brackets are holding up. The PLA bracket in my wife's ranger is still fitting perfectly, even after sitting in 90F sun 8 hours a day. The ABS brackets should withstand the heat even better, if that's possible.

And in case anybody is interested, I still have a few spares that are looking for new homes Rangers.
Mine's been in the high 90's and shows no signs of warping!

Steve23

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
Software Engineer

Mine has been looking normal. No noticeable change if any

ROBERTECOX

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ranger lariat 2wd sport pkg
Occupation
US ARMY (RETIRED)

bfastr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
Added the Carlinkit 2.0 and now I have wireless everything! some people on youtube hate the carlink, but for me it was up and connected in a couple minutes.

and it fits under the DirkM charger for what in my opinion is now the greatest mod I have made.
that area used to be the black hole, worthless storage. now I have a place to drop my phone and it charges up. plus this is just the nicest looking interior gadget I have seen in a long while.
throw your "Cup-phone" in the trash. this is way nicer.

and now for the obligatory photos

View attachment 90444

tempImageHGQeMJ.png

tempImageVrFzLW.png

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Stan McKinney

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger,
Added the Carlinkit 2.0 and now I have wireless everything! some people on youtube hate the carlink, but for me it was up and connected in a couple minutes.

and it fits under the DirkM charger for what in my opinion is now the greatest mod I have made.
that area used to be the black hole, worthless storage. now I have a place to drop my phone and it charges up. plus this is just the nicest looking interior gadget I have seen in a long while.

View attachment 90444

tempImageHGQeMJ.png

tempImageVrFzLW.png
I agree. I tried all kinds of phone holders. None really worked for me. I also have wireless Apple CarPlay hidden under it. The price for this with the wireless charger in my opinion was a bargain. Do t hesitate.

BladeRanger

First Name
Bladimir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger 2020 XLT FX4
Occupation
Electronic Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

View attachment 90444

tempImageHGQeMJ.png

tempImageVrFzLW.png
Can you share the link to where to purchase this?

mURmECH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Raptor, 2019 Ranger
Anyone experiencing any issues with the sound during phone calls? Some say they can barely hear me, I haven’t updated Sync since I bought the truck.

bfastr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat

RedlandRanger

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4, 1973 Mercury Capri
Vehicle Showcase
got mine at Amazon too, I didnt know about the coupon so I paid $106 . still seems worth it so far.
Time will tell tho.

here is what I hate about Amazon. the link above takes you to the same unit at $135.

in my link its $106.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08P1GWQDB/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
The don't look like quite the same unit. If you look at the ASIN, they are different:

$106 - B08P1GWQDB
$135 - B08767RQDB

But the model number (CPC200-U2W Plus) is the same in the pictures. I've seen this with other things as well but I've never figured out why. They are both sold by the Carlinkit store, so you'd think there is something different about them.

It is cool that it works so well.
Sponsored