Who wants to RAVE about their new Ford Ranger?

Lloyd C

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lexus RX350
The wait was long four and one half months. Yet, all is forgiven. This vehical is the best designed and engineered piece of equipment that I have ever experienced in 70 years. I have driven Lexus and Volvo for the last 20 years and they do not come close to the Ranger in any category. I give Lexus just a bit of credit for quantity of leather. I count this truck as one of my best of friends. I am remodeling a recently acquired cabin at 8600ft. The Ranger hauls ,it tows, it plays music through the best of sound systems. It is quite it has power on steep mountain roads, is comfortable to be in and is beautiful to the eye. Two days ago Trail management pulled my mountain neighbor’s Toyota” Land Cruiser out of a snow filled ditch and today I drove down Chrystal Mountain in an unexpected blizzard. What a truck what a dream
473C4DA3-48CF-4EBB-9A49-16C0FD74D73C.jpeg
Sponsored

C.moore01

First Name
Colbey Moore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 escape 2019 ranger
Agreed, it’s a well thought out truck .. it has everything a man needs and nothing you don’t .. full size trucks are getting a little gimmicky with some features they have to drive the cost up