What would your dream car be if not a Ford?

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Well, I'm going a bit against the group here, but this is mine. What can I say? Grew up in/around trucks. Love trucks. To this day, love 'em. Spent some of my youth running OTR. Just absolutely love the old K100 Aerodynes. If money were no object, would totally buy one for a ground up restoration.
K100 Aerodyne.jpg

Growing up as a kid, I was digging this truck.

1666095203009.png
Sponsored

M SPEC

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor, 05 &10 Subaru STI, 911, LC +2
Occupation
ER Nurse/Nursing Instructor Retired
Focus RS. You hit the nail on the head. I have a '13 ST. Tried, briefly, to talk the wife into an RS when they came out. Alas, she is too sensible so I failed in that argument. While we all know what opinions are, IMHO that car is hands down one of the best ever. Perfect tool for hauling ass and having fun. Period. Really glad to see that you chose blue btw.
I like the RS as well! I have two Subaru STI's (one making in excess of 400whp) thought about letting one go for an RS but that's really hard to do :cool: !

Friday yet?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lariat Tremor, Focus ST
Occupation
Corporate drone. Dilbert's world is alive & well.
I like the RS as well! I have two Subaru STI's (one making in excess of 400whp) thought about letting one go for an RS but that's really hard to do :cool: !
STI's are sweet no doubt. One of my brother-in-laws had one for a couple of years. Loved driving that thing.

Last edited:

Frenchy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger, 2019 cargo van, soon to be 1993
Occupation
Crown Forklift Technician
You guys are totally overlooking the best car anyone could own.
A Time Machine DeLorean!

1981-DeLorean-Back-To-The-Future-6-e1639070677161.jpg
A while back someone did a test to see how fast one equipped with all the stuff would go. It couldnt get to 88 MPH.

LostMy65

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
A while back someone did a test to see how fast one equipped with all the stuff would go. It couldnt get to 88 MPH.
Yeah, maybe the flux capacitor technology of 1985, but with today's technology I know I'd be able to go back in time and give my great grandpa the sports almanac and I'd be the owner of BobCo Inc.

OP
OP
Dereku

Dereku

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Ranger
Occupation
Project Manager
Could they even go 88 stock? It was a small engine to begin with. 2.65 v6 I think.