What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

WNCblueridge

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ranger supercab
Occupation
Goat herder
That's the cleanest fireplace I've ever seen! What's that blue thing on the table? :D

We use fire pit outside often. 17yr old fireplace never used when we moved in 2yrs ago....Valossa Tech wide mouth intake snorkel. = Not much for performance gains except maybe help on gas mileage

Pinski66

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus
I got the passenger heated seat installed today. Overall it was about as difficult as the install in the F150. The wiring was easier due to the center console, but the install on the seat was harder with the Ranger. Partly because I couldn't find any guides for taking apart the seat.

I managed to do it only breaking one unimportant tab on a piece of plastic. I had previously purchased a Lightforce front fascia from a forum member, and used the one empty slot I had for the switch. I'll take a picture tomorrow, but I'm very happy with how it turned out. I'll link to the one I bought because I'm very happy with it in the initial test. Seemed to heat quickly and was quite warm on high. I was able to complete the install without cutting more than one hole in the bottom pad where I needed to attach the seat cover to the seat, it was super easy.

Two suggestions: use zip ties to reconnect the seat cover instead of the little rings, its much easier. Also remove the seat. I was able to do the F150 heaters without removing the seats, but that was much more difficult with the Ranger. It's super easy to take the seat out with one person and makes the job far easier.

Generic Heated Seats

Edit: added switch picture. The partial hole is from an LED the previous owner of the fascia had installed. At some point I may get a brand new blank and make it again, but the blemishes are much harder to see in real life. The middle knob is an pre-amp adjust, and I just need to find an appropriate black knob thing to go on it to finish the job.

Edit 2: Got the driver's side installed today, went very smoothly. Holy hell, these things get toasty! Granted it's not super cold (40F), and I had it in the insulated but not heated garage, but on high it was hot before the end of my street. On low I could only have it on for 10 minutes before I was sweating. Oh how I missed heated seats.

20211120_104238.jpg

20211120_224220.jpg
Thanks for posting this! I think I am going to install this on my xlt xlt tremor.

HarryManback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Thanks for posting this! I think I am going to install this on my xlt xlt tremor.
Do it! I haven't turned it off since I installed them. My timing was perfect, it's been below 30 pretty much ever since I finished. The only complaint I have is that the fuse I tapped doesn't seem to turn on with the Ford Pass remote start. But ultimately they get hot enough fast enough that it's not a problem.

Edit: I was wrong, they do turn on with the remote start.

Last edited:

taildraggerpilot

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4, 2022 MINI JCW Hardtop
Occupation
Boeing Driver
The perimeter plus alarm, engine cover, and tailgate letters that I ordered from Benny came today. I got the engine cover on, but I will have to wait till after the Holiday to install the alarm.

20211124_165908.jpg
Please give us a full report on the alarm module installation. Mine arrived yesterday.

Danager

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge
Occupation
Manager
Nothing special, but as a new truck owner, some cargo supplies just to have when situations call for them.
75EFD2A5-1C24-4636-96EF-5C7DCD3C91C4.jpeg
Good start. I find I never use the bungee net I purchased. I do use bungee cords often. I’m up to 4 sets of ratchet straps and a hand full of tie down straps.
I recently watched a video where a guy showed “endless” ratchet straps. Didn’t know I needed them until I watched that…

Msfitoy

First Name
Sid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger, 2003 MINI Cooper S, 2021 Honda CT125
Occupation
Automotive, Industrial Designer
Vehicle Showcase