What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

HarryManback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Just got an aftermarket heated seat kit to install in my XLT. I did the same on my F150 and it was a game changer. I thought I could deal without, but I was wrong.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Just got an aftermarket heated seat kit to install in my XLT. I did the same on my F150 and it was a game changer. I thought I could deal without, but I was wrong.
This is the first vehicle I've had with heated seats and I love them! When I first got my Ranger I thought I'd never use them out here but I do. It's cold in the mornings this time of year and even up until it gets to 105 I'll use them as a heating pad for my back. Now I wish I had them all those years when I lived back in MA.

micl9

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Fx4 302A
Vehicle Showcase
This is the first vehicle I've had with heated seats and I love them! When I first got my Ranger I thought I'd never use them out here but I do. It's cold in the mornings this time of year and even up until it gets to 105 I'll use them as a heating pad for my back. Now I wish I had them all those years when I lived back in MA.
Heated seats cost me like 6 grand when I bought my truck! But I had to have it!
Of course I also got an Fx4 vs 2WD as part of the deal! ?

Dollar

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XL STX 4x4, Focus, Mustang, F150, MC's
Occupation
Industrial Electrician
Ok now I am looking for heated seat kit, but so many out there. Which brand or one did you have good luck with?
Thanks
I will also have to install set in my wifes f150.

HarryManback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Ok now I am looking for heated seat kit, but so many out there. Which brand or one did you have good luck with?
Thanks
I will also have to install set in my wifes f150.
It's a crap shoot every time. Most are the same basic heater element, the biggest difference is usually the switch. So I bought mine from Amazon based on the switch I wanted to use. The F150 had a single piece that contained 2 dials. Each dial had 10 positions you could use. My new switches are just low and high, and there are separate ones for each seat.

I didn't have a good spot for two switches in the F150, but I do in the Ranger, so I decided to change it up. The 10 different positions felt too similar, so the need to turn the dial so much to turn them to high was frustrating. Similarly for turning them off. I wanted something simple this time.

WhyNot21

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat FX4 Screw 501A ...
Occupation
EE
This is my first vehicle in 9 years without ventilated seats. I'm going to miss that and I live up north! I couldn't imagine living without them in AZ. I will also miss the heated steering wheel. I've had that for almost 20 years on my vehicles.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
This is my first vehicle in 9 years without ventilated seats. I'm going to miss that and I live up north! I couldn't imagine living without them in AZ. I will also miss the heated steering wheel. I've had that for almost 20 years on my vehicles.
I've never had them but I would've loved cooled seats here and still cant believe they're not an option on the higher trims. You can get them through Katzkins which I've thought about doing but not sure now how long I'll keep my Ranger so it's not worth the investment now.

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase
wow, that service charge is just an insult on top of an injury...you might even say it "Hertz"!!! HAHAHAHAHA

can you tell I've got five kids?
Nice one “Dad”. ??‍♂

Bob902

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT
Occupation
RETIRED!!!!
Wait til you get a heated steering wheel. My durango has it and I would give up the heated seats for the steering wheel.

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Wait til you get a heated steering wheel. My durango has it and I would give up the heated seats for the steering wheel.
i never had one of those either. lol when I ordered my Jeep I got the cold weather package which has the heated seats and steering wheel.:like:

Sammy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
When I bought my truck I told my wife one option I had to have was heated seats. Both our vehicles have but she one-upped me. She has the heated steering wheel, 2919 Altima.

Grumpaw

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat Sport Supercab
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt.
What could it be, or be for???

IMG_20211119_063133.jpg
Hard to tell length from photo...
Maybe door sill protectors ?
Blow up of photo shows some kind of lettering pre-cut into it. Some kind of custom lettering applique for your Ranger ?

Last edited: