What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure why the RTR wheels are not more popular. I scoured Google for hours looking for some 17x9 0+ pictures and there are only a few out there that are not show trucks for vendor events.

Seems Method, XD, or Icon are the go to. Hell I was looking at the cheaper route with ProComp 69 series -12 and I think Fab569 on here are the only pictures of this wheel on a Ranger I could find.

These were less than $800 from BBWheelsOnline.com (including new set of black lug nuts). Free shipping. Think it was $167 a wheel, $45 for the nuts, and tax (screw you national internet tax bill).

@Glocker I could go country boy and leave the 2" spacers on with 0+ offset wheels. lmao -50 RTR wheels haha

JAKE2.3

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger STX, 2018 Mustang Ecoboost
Occupation
Appraiser
Not sure why the RTR wheels are not more popular. I scoured Google for hours looking for some 17x9 0+ pictures and there are only a few out there that are not show trucks for vendor events.

Seems Method, XD, or Icon are the go to. Hell I was looking at the cheaper route with ProComp 69 series -12 and I think Fab569 on here are the only pictures of this wheel on a Ranger I could find.

These were less than $800 from BBWheelsOnline.com (including new set of black lug nuts). Free shipping. Think it was $167 a wheel, $45 for the nuts, and tax (screw you national internet tax bill).

@Glocker I could go country boy and leave the 2" spacers on with 0+ offset wheels. lmao -50 RTR wheels haha
I wanted a set, but I don't think I could find the offset I wanted at the time, if I remember correctly. That's why I went with method. Did you end up getting 0 offset? I was looking for 18-20 I think and couldn't find any at that time.

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
Check out the pics from overseas in the wide body HERE panel thread

VoodooRanger

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4
Received my 2.5” Leveling Kit from @Fordrangerlifts.com . Came with a sweet Koozie for my frequent adult beverages.

81C061B4-9BA8-41CE-ACC6-5A7FE73B0F21.jpeg

Fawnbuster

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger
Occupation
Retired 34 years as LEO
Vehicle Showcase
Received the last parts I ordered that will allow me to make my own led light bars for inside the bed lighting ? aluminum channel, bright led's and 2 part epoxy to make them waterproof. Will experiment with other lights and locations as time goes on. Going to tap into the fob lighting wires as a switch.

Big Blue

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4 Supercrew lighting blue
Occupation
Retired mechanical designer
Received the last parts I ordered that will allow me to make my own led light bars for inside the bed lighting ? aluminum channel, bright led's and 2 part epoxy to make them waterproof. Will experiment with other lights and locations as time goes on. Going to tap into the fob lighting wires as a switch.
Interested to see what you come up with. What wires are you tapping into? Auto correct must have got you.

port43

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
childrescuecoalition.org
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger STX FX4, 2017 Lincoln MKX, 2008 Harley XL 1200N, 1972 Pontiac LeMans Convertible
Occupation
Secret agent, man

DukeCanBuildit

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 XLT SuperCab
Occupation
Husband-Caregiver
Vehicle Showcase