What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
C'mon man, add an emoticon or something! LOL I completely thought you were serious. Jelly? Noooo, I'm disgusted with my self for paying that much for 2 lights.

Sadly, the RTR grille wasn't even close to cost of the other Ranger add-on I bought this week. :(
Not really in the mail, and not really today, but I just got the call......

FedEx - Good morning Mr. Dog, this is FedEx Freight calling to schedule a delivery tomorrow between 9am and 5pm. Will someone be available to receive the delivery?

Me - Yes please!

bfastr

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Lariat
this kit from Wolf Haus. what a beauty too. well worth the cost, high quality connections, a really nice receptacle socket. He even includes an allen wrench, extra wings or tab things, a sticker and printed instructions! nobody goes to these lengths anymore it seems. its nice to see a small made in the USA product of this caliber. I went whole hog and got the kit with the pigtail as I am going to install bed lights too. but just impressed with the quality and presentation, had to share that.

IMG_3334.jpeg

Cabose-1

First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ranger XLT FX2
Occupation
Student
this kit from Wolf Haus. what a beauty too. well worth the cost, high quality connections, a really nice receptacle socket. He even includes an allen wrench, extra wings or tab things, a sticker and printed instructions! nobody goes to these lengths anymore it seems. its nice to see a small made in the USA product of this caliber. I went whole hog and got the kit with the pigtail as I am going to install bed lights too. but just impressed with the quality and presentation, had to share that.

IMG_3334.jpeg
I got the same thing for the exact same reason! Very good quality

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
I got....
Please don't hate me, y'all, but I got....
I got....
I got....a DeeZee....
Oh, help me.....
Bedmat.

I am now so afraid I will begin to weaken in my resolve and someday, somehow, upon my doorstep will appear a.....I cannot even utter the words.

But YOU all know what I mean ;)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I got....
Please don't hate me, y'all, but I got....
I got....
I got....a DeeZee....
Oh, help me.....
Bedmat.

I am now so afraid I will begin to weaken in my resolve and someday, somehow, upon my doorstep will appear a.....I cannot even utter the words.

But YOU all know what I mean ;)
You're doomed, that's how it starts Chris. First you get a DeeZee bedmat then a few other DeeZee accessories and next thing you know...Bam! A damper shows up at your doorstep. :bandit: :ninja:

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
You're doomed, that's how it starts Chris. First you get a DeeZee bedmat then a few other DeeZee accessories and next thing you know...Bam! A damper shows up at your doorstep. :bandit: :ninja:
NOOOOOOOOOOOO....

BrassSlinger

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Velocity Blue Tremor Lariat,2017 Honda Civic
Occupation
Technician
My tremor hasnt even been built yet but parts are coming in

?

20220114_170153.jpg

MXGOLF

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lucille my 2020 Ranger Lariat 4x4 -2007 Yamaha FZ6
Occupation
Sales / Photographer
I need to get caught up in this thread. I’m behind by about a week, but around the point I left off folks were ordering 3/4” plugs to fill the holes along the bottom of the rocker panels/pinch seams.

So of course, I jumped all over the 24-pack on Amazon.

They arrived yesterday.

The punchline here is that my 2021 doesn’t have the offending holes that beg to be plugged.

Lol, you’d think I’d have taken the 12 seconds required to actually check this out before placing the order….but no; I just jumped in and ran with the rest of the herd.

When they say it’s easy to spend money while hangin’ around here, they ain’t lying. I think I may have just set some kind of record.

DBE6974A-F77B-4223-947B-2F007769C35B.jpeg

The really sad thing is that I now have to drill a bunch of 3/4” holes all over my truck to get these to fit. What an absolute PITA.

Bahahaha. Hopefully it’s obvious that I’m kidding.

I mean, drilling would be waaaay too much work. I’m just gonna superglue them into place. ?
I did the the same thing and the holes are actually 1" not 3/4" on my 2020 Ranger.

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
Maybe not for the Ranger. Certainly to be used together. My Bluetti AC50S arrived today. There was a good sale so I jumped on this. Going to help us get a little farther from civilization while still enjoying some creature comforts.
Researching a good portable solar panel solution to pair with this.

11F2BE80-EE6F-4E7C-859D-E132581AF96D.jpeg
7345C838-F908-4799-B26E-38596F4881FA.jpeg
Nice! I use this panel with a Jackery, works well. 220 watts, folding and light weight and can lie flat or hang from eyelets. Comes with 15 amp controller.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075SZMFP2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Danager

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Edge
Occupation
Manager

JesseS

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT FX4, Jayco 26' Class A
Occupation
Retired, work is a four letter word.
That looks like a good option. I appreciate the recommendation. Crazy that it jumps to over $600CAD on Amazon.ca
That's crazy as hell! I drove the Trans-Canadian on a M/C once and decided it was way to expensive to live there.