What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman
These make using a bottle jack a lot safer and great for throwing in a recovery bag. If you already have a bottle jack you might have to have them make a custom extended screw collar.

Link to standard ESC

Link for customer ESC
Sweet. I'll get on this soon. After my lift and 33s the factory scissor jack is even more useless than it started and has been replaced by a bottle jack.

Reactions: Doc

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Lariat FX4, '17 FiST, '16 CX-5, '95 YJ
Occupation
Milkman

HarryManback

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Tremor
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
I got the passenger heated seat installed today. Overall it was about as difficult as the install in the F150. The wiring was easier due to the center console, but the install on the seat was harder with the Ranger. Partly because I couldn't find any guides for taking apart the seat.

I managed to do it only breaking one unimportant tab on a piece of plastic. I had previously purchased a Lightforce front fascia from a forum member, and used the one empty slot I had for the switch. I'll take a picture tomorrow, but I'm very happy with how it turned out. I'll link to the one I bought because I'm very happy with it in the initial test. Seemed to heat quickly and was quite warm on high. I was able to complete the install without cutting more than one hole in the bottom pad where I needed to attach the seat cover to the seat, it was super easy.

Two suggestions: use zip ties to reconnect the seat cover instead of the little rings, its much easier. Also remove the seat. I was able to do the F150 heaters without removing the seats, but that was much more difficult with the Ranger. It's super easy to take the seat out with one person and makes the job far easier.

Generic Heated Seats

Edit: added switch picture. The partial hole is from an LED the previous owner of the fascia had installed. At some point I may get a brand new blank and make it again, but the blemishes are much harder to see in real life. The middle knob is an pre-amp adjust, and I just need to find an appropriate black knob thing to go on it to finish the job.

Edit 2: Got the driver's side installed today, went very smoothly. Holy hell, these things get toasty! Granted it's not super cold (40F), and I had it in the insulated but not heated garage, but on high it was hot before the end of my street. On low I could only have it on for 10 minutes before I was sweating. Oh how I missed heated seats.

20211120_104238.jpg

20211120_224220.jpg

Last edited:

dondonbabyraptor

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Ranger Lariat
Occupation
I/O Psych MSc student

Bsenecal

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger Supercrew, 2017 Ford Fusion Sport, 1968 Ford Mustang
Occupation
Military
What did you receive in the mail today for your Ranger?
16376292693608647979545058289556.jpg
I think you will be happy, I installed mine several thousand miles ago and have consistently been getting close to 1 mpg better every since.
Brian