Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Ranger today?

Fordup

Well-Known Member
First Name
Ed
Joined
Jun 3, 2022
Threads
20
Messages
2,200
Reaction score
10,739
Location
NY
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Lariat Crew , 1966 Chevrolet Biscayne
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator
Lol, it would take an army of Kotas to get that done! =D

1771598670614-sl.webp
After several calculations it seems you need more dog power in the snow with a 2wd 😃
1771626767476-b8.webp
Sponsored

 

JohnnyO

Well-Known Member
First Name
Jon
Joined
Apr 8, 2021
Threads
23
Messages
1,989
Reaction score
6,229
Location
Pittsburgh, PA
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger STX 4x4
Occupation
Asst. Greenskeeper, Bushwood Country Club
State inspection today. Needed new brakes and rotors all around.
Can't complain. I got 109,000 miles out of the OE front brakes which in hilly western PA is unheard of.
 

woodworker

Well-Known Member
First Name
Joel
Joined
Nov 2, 2025
Threads
14
Messages
888
Reaction score
4,284
Location
virginia
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Sport
Occupation
Retired
State inspection today. Needed new brakes and rotors all around.
Can't complain. I got 109,000 miles out of the OE front brakes which in hilly western PA is unheard of.
Cool. I’m at 151,000 on all original brakes and just passed inspection with flying colors.
I had a 1999 Dodge 3500 dually for 20 years to the month and never touched the brakes. Of course I had a Jacobs exhaust brake on it too. 😁
 

Doc

Well-Known Member
First Name
Doc
Joined
Dec 24, 2018
Threads
94
Messages
5,827
Reaction score
23,482
Location
Live oak fla
Vehicle(s)
2026 5.0 Mustang GT, 2024 Ranger STX
Occupation
Retired
I still have my .22 Benjamin pellet gun, and I shoot a few pellets in it every year. I believe it had a leather gasket for the air chamber, if so, still going strong. Most of the bluing is worn off (I suppose it's not regular bluing since it's all brass).

Looks like this pic:

1771560219363-3l.webp


1771560264787-oq.webp


Ahh, with this knurled pump handle:

1771560327117-c0.webp
t

LOL, it's about 10 feet from me, but I'm too lazy to go to the basement ... =D
I wished I had one of those “Squirrel Slayers” when I was a kid !
 


AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
I wished I had one of those “Squirrel Slayers” when I was a kid !
I bought a Gamo pellet gun back when we were living up in Goodyear for all the nasty pigeons up there. They'd sit and crap all over my solar panels an then try and nest underneath them. It worked good but it was little loud (I had one crazy cat lady next door) so when I finally got my .22 suppressor I started using my M&P 15-22 for the job. It was just about James Bond quiet using sub sonic ammo. :cool:
 

DukeCanBuildit

Well-Known Member
First Name
Duke
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Threads
66
Messages
8,802
Reaction score
42,033
Location
Here
Vehicle(s)
XLT
I bought a Gamo pellet gun back when we were living up in Goodyear for all the nasty pigeons up there. They'd sit and crap all over my solar panels an then try and nest underneath them. It worked good but it was little loud (I had one crazy cat lady next door) so when I finally got my .22 suppressor I started using my M&P 15-22 for the job. It was just about James Bond quiet using sub sonic ammo. :cool:
I used to sit out at my place in Verrado (borders Goodyear), listening to the mourning doves, cuckooing in the distance. It was calming and very relaxing - peaceful. Then, I’d hear a quiet little “zipp” and then, silence.

Now I know why. 💡
 

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
I used to sit out at my place in Verrado (borders Goodyear), listening to the mourning doves, cuckooing in the distance. It was calming and very relaxing - peaceful. Then, I’d hear a quiet little “zipp” and then, silence.

Now I know why. 💡
Virtually impossible because I never lived there when you did and my house was 13 miles from Verrado. :wink:
 

Fordup

Well-Known Member
First Name
Ed
Joined
Jun 3, 2022
Threads
20
Messages
2,200
Reaction score
10,739
Location
NY
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Lariat Crew , 1966 Chevrolet Biscayne
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator
I bought a Gamo pellet gun back when we were living up in Goodyear for all the nasty pigeons up there. They'd sit and crap all over my solar panels an then try and nest underneath them. It worked good but it was little loud (I had one crazy cat lady next door) so when I finally got my .22 suppressor I started using my M&P 15-22 for the job. It was just about James Bond quiet using sub sonic ammo. :cool:
I recently bought one of the Gamo 22 magnum pellet guns and have gotten a couple garden woodchucks with it. Trouble is I can barely cock it anymore. Same crack as a .22 rifle without trying to find ammo.

When I was about 12, I purchased one of those spring loaded air pistols that shot bbs and darts from Boys Life. Mowed lawns and bought a money order at the post office to mail in with the little coupon order form. My parents didn't even know I ordered it. Waited for the mailman for weeks and hid it under a pile of junk in the garage. It was worthless after about 10 feet but fun and shot darts about the size of a sharpened 4d finish nail. All was well until I put a dart in the ass of a big older Tom Boy girl bully that was picking on a friend. Lucky it just barely pricked her but ticked her off. Have you ever gotten your ass kicked by a girl before? I have and she smashed my new toy 😬. We all learned from experience back then.
 

TxOTRRanger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Clay
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Threads
5
Messages
1,700
Reaction score
8,093
Location
Elwood, Texas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT supercrew SPORT 4X4
Occupation
Currently unemployed (beach bum)lol
Work.
20260221_150233.webp

Grab and go at DQ for Tacos.
20260221_150209.webp

And............
Away we go!
 

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,222
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
I recently bought one of the Gamo 22 magnum pellet guns and have gotten a couple garden woodchucks with it. Trouble is I can barely cock it anymore. Same crack as a .22 rifle without trying to find ammo.
They are hard to cock back and I would usually just put the stock on the ground and use my foot to push it forward holding the barrel pulling it back. That "crack" when you shoot it is really loud and the .22 is super quiet now (suppressed) plus my mags hold 25 rounds + one in the chamber. 😁 I stocked up on so much .22 ammo back in 2016-2018 and I have 50 cal ammo cans filled with them. They were having huge Black Friday sales on Federal Black Pack hollow points (4,400 round per box) with the rebates it worked out to be 0.03/round. Crazy that just a couple years before that they were going for $100/brick of 500. Those were (NOT) fun moving from AZ-AR-AZ! 😩


When I was about 12, I purchased one of those spring loaded air pistols that shot bbs and darts from Boys Life. Mowed lawns and bought a money order at the post office to mail in with the little coupon order form. My parents didn't even know I ordered it. Waited for the mailman for weeks and hid it under a pile of junk in the garage. It was worthless after about 10 feet but fun and shot darts about the size of a sharpened 4d finish nail. All was well until I put a dart in the ass of a big older Tom Boy girl bully that was picking on a friend. Lucky it just barely pricked her but ticked her off. Have you ever gotten your ass kicked by a girl before? I have and she smashed my new toy 😬. We all learned from experience back then.
:LOL::LOL:😂😂 The mental picture I got of you getting your ass kicked. lol
 

Fordup

Well-Known Member
First Name
Ed
Joined
Jun 3, 2022
Threads
20
Messages
2,200
Reaction score
10,739
Location
NY
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Lariat Crew , 1966 Chevrolet Biscayne
Occupation
Retired YouTube Creator
They are hard to cock back and I would usually just put the stock on the ground and use my foot to push it forward holding the barrel pulling it back. That "crack" when you shoot it is really loud and the .22 is super quiet now (suppressed) plus my mags hold 25 rounds + one in the chamber. 😁 I stocked up on so much .22 ammo back in 2016-2018 and I have 50 cal ammo cans filled with them. They were having huge Black Friday sales on Federal Black Pack hollow points (4,400 round per box) with the rebates it worked out to be 0.03/round. Crazy that just a couple years before that they were going for $100/brick of 500. Those were (NOT) fun moving from AZ-AR-AZ! 😩



:LOL::LOL:😂😂 The mental picture I got of you getting your ass kicked. lol
She was twice the size of me and very strong. Couldn't punch hard but sure was heavy sitting on me. Funny thing is after that she never bothered any of us again. Probably figured I would use the frog spear the next time. Fun times growing up in the country. She grew up and married a girl secretly in a hippie ceremony. I think that's why she didn't like boys.
 

LBT

Active Member
First Name
Kevin
Joined
Feb 12, 2026
Threads
2
Messages
33
Reaction score
120
Location
Colorado
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Forgot to grab pictures. Forgive me, I’m new to this!

Yesterday me and the fiancé went to the range to test out some new guns for her. She seems to be sold on an S&W Shield X in 9mm. My Sig p365 was not satisfactory!

Today I went and picked up the food to stock for Sunday coffee hour at church. I don’t know how long I can continue this, Costco is an absolute mess on the weekends! Lord have mercy….
Sponsored

 
 








Top