Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Ranger today?

DukeCanBuildit

Well-Known Member
First Name
Duke
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Threads
66
Messages
8,802
Reaction score
42,033
Location
Here
Vehicle(s)
XLT
Just back from three days of camping with my dog. Fall is in the air. I’m five years into ownership and still loving this truck as if it were day one. Zero complaints.

IMG_0798.jpeg


IMG_0807.jpeg


IMG_0813.jpeg


IMG_0809.jpeg


IMG_0804.jpeg


IMG_0808.jpeg


IMG_0796.jpeg
Hey Vince, The truck is still looking great. That’s quite a setup you have going on there. Very nice. Your tent is something I haven’t seen before - what’s it all about?

Also, I can’t quite make out the rear bumper attachment - is that a bike rack?
Sponsored

 

RangerVA

Well-Known Member
First Name
Vince
Joined
Mar 6, 2020
Threads
19
Messages
371
Reaction score
1,325
Location
Virginia
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Vehicle Showcase
1
Hey Vince, The truck is still looking great. That’s quite a setup you have going on there. Very nice. Your tent is something I haven’t seen before - what’s it all about?

Also, I can’t quite make out the rear bumper attachment - is that a bike rack?
Thanks!

The tent is a Darche Dirty Dee 1100 Swag sitting on top of a XXL Teton Cot. The cot makes such a huge difference. Makes it easier to get in and out of the tent.

https://darche.com.au/products/dirty-dee-swag
https://tetongear.com/products/outfitter-xxl-camp-cot-with-pivot-arm

I have a black 1Up bike rack attached to the rear hitch.

hope that helps!
 

DukeCanBuildit

Well-Known Member
First Name
Duke
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Threads
66
Messages
8,802
Reaction score
42,033
Location
Here
Vehicle(s)
XLT

Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
Joined
Aug 17, 2022
Threads
57
Messages
232
Reaction score
472
Location
Florida
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger
Just back from three days of camping with my dog. Fall is in the air. I’m five years into ownership and still loving this truck as if it were day one. Zero complaints.

IMG_0798.jpeg


IMG_0807.jpeg


IMG_0813.jpeg


IMG_0809.jpeg


IMG_0804.jpeg


IMG_0808.jpeg


IMG_0796.jpeg
A beautiful get away! These pictures are amazing. I hope the two of you enjoyed your trip!
 


Realtruck

Diamond Sponsor
Joined
Aug 17, 2022
Threads
57
Messages
232
Reaction score
472
Location
Florida
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger

dapakattack

Well-Known Member
First Name
Daniel
Joined
Dec 30, 2020
Threads
5
Messages
400
Reaction score
1,657
Location
North Texas
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT 4x4
Toured another part of Alberta this week.

IMG_4463.jpeg
Didn't know they still made Hires. My grandparents lived behind a Hires bottling plant in Escanaba, MI. The building advertisement was a bit more readable when I was a kid. Building has been turned into apartments and small shops now:
hires.jpg
 

Grumpaw

Well-Known Member
First Name
Steve
Joined
Jul 1, 2021
Threads
84
Messages
6,045
Reaction score
30,193
Location
Fishersville, Va.
Vehicle(s)
Previous 2021 Ranger, Now 2019 Ford Expedition
Occupation
Navy Vet., Retired Police Sgt., Grumpy Old Senior Citizen
Didn't know they still made Hires. My grandparents lived behind a Hires bottling plant in Escanaba, MI. The building advertisement was a bit more readable when I was a kid. Building has been turned into apartments and small shops now:
hires.jpg
You can't....its only sold as a root beer/vodka mix, by Canada Dry Company.
 
 








Top