DukeCanBuildit
Well-Known Member
Happy Rangerversary Eli! ???2 year rangerversary! 48000 miles, so it took me to all the cool hunting places this weekend!! At school again today.
![]()
Sponsored
Happy Rangerversary Eli! ???2 year rangerversary! 48000 miles, so it took me to all the cool hunting places this weekend!! At school again today.
![]()
Nice way to celebrate the Rangerversary!2 year rangerversary! 48000 miles, so it took me to all the cool hunting places this weekend!! At school again today.
![]()
David, I'm starting to think you go all over town looking for houses to clean out for free.As promised in a post yesterday @Grumpaw, https://www.ranger5g.com/forum/threads/ranger-rookie.31024/post-701916, today was the second day in a row of dump runs!
![]()
I'm late but Happy Rangerversary! For some reason I wasn't getting notifications on this thread for almost a week.2 year rangerversary! 48000 miles, so it took me to all the cool hunting places this weekend!! At school again today.
![]()


Went to pick up a new toy for the new house. Another local store was having a sale on this 27 ton log splitter for $999.00 (marked down from $1,199.00) and the local Bomgaars price matches competitors ads. Good thing too because it was $1,399.00 there.
It's just over the border in MO (only 3 miles away) and the sale tax was only 6.225% there where here it's 9.8% so a little more added savings. I couldn't pass this up and everything on Marketplace & Craigslist was around the same price or more for used machines.
I haven't towed anything in over 20 years and forgot how squirrelly smaller rigs get when backing up. lol The neighbors probably had a good laugh.
![]()

Yes it would've.
Wouldn't it have been easier to just disconnect it from your Ranger and push / pull it into your garage?
![]()
![]()
![]()


Yeah, those little trailers can jackknife easily.Yes it would've.
But another downside of being Polish (besides beingcheapfrugal) is being stubborn!![]()
Did you install a Trailer Brake Controller for that big rig?Went to pick up a new toy for the new house. Another local store was having a sale on this 27 ton log splitter for $999.00 (marked down from $1,199.00) and the local Bomgaars price matches competitors ads. Good thing too because it was $1,399.00 there.
It's just over the border in MO (only 3 miles away) and the sale tax was only 6.225% there where here it's 9.8% so a little more added savings. I couldn't pass this up and everything on Marketplace & Craigslist was around the same price or more for used machines.
I haven't towed anything in over 20 years and forgot how squirrelly smaller rigs get when backing up. lol The neighbors probably had a good laugh.
![]()
lol You cant even feel it behind you. It's like throwing a stick in the bed of the truck. ?Did you install a Trailer Brake Controller for that big rig?
I’ve been eyeballing one the same size for the cottage (I eat a lot s’mores) and it just dropped to $999.00 CAD, so that’s like $12.89 USD so I should likely pull the trigger on it.
They sure do. I use to tow my clamshell snowmobile trailer and even that was kind of light and touchy backing up. My buddy had a nice 6 place enclosed V-nose which was way easier to control. Plus it's been over 20 years since I've towed anything. At least that's my story.Yeah, those little trailers can jackknife easily.
The one I’m looking at is the Champion. Our version of Auto Zone, Canadian Tire, sells a few Champion products - log splitters, winches, and portable generators.lol You cant even feel it behind you. It's like throwing a stick in the bed of the truck. ?
The reviews are good and they're decent for homeowner use.Most of these are all made by the same company here YTL International. They just paint them different colors for different companies like this Black Diamond which is exactly the same as the Champion and Craftsman and a whole bunch of others.
Champion has some good stuff and I hear their generators are nice too. I want to get one for a backup and add a transfer switchThe one I’m looking at is the Champion. Our version of Auto Zone, Canadian Tire, sells a few Champion products - log splitters, winches, and portable generators.
Sweet looking splitter brother.Went to pick up a new toy for the new house. Another local store was having a sale on this 27 ton log splitter for $999.00 (marked down from $1,199.00) and the local Bomgaars price matches competitors ads. Good thing too because it was $1,399.00 there.
It's just over the border in MO (only 3 miles away) and the sale tax was only 6.225% there where here it's 9.8% so a little more added savings. I couldn't pass this up and everything on Marketplace & Craigslist was around the same price or more for used machines.
I haven't towed anything in over 20 years and forgot how squirrelly smaller rigs get when backing up. lol The neighbors probably had a good laugh.
![]()