First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
I heard a while ago we lost out title for worst drivers in the country. Now seeing the timeframe of when that happened you wouldn’t have anything to do with you leaving here now would it? ?

ADA9F448-ABB7-4C89-B05E-CC0C5090003B.jpeg
Naww I haven't been out here that long. Besides I drive like an old man. :shock:

Raptor-Jump.jpg
Sponsored

viperwolf

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Everest 4x4 Titanium BI Turbo, 2015 Ford Ecosport Titanium
Occupation
Retired Military
Does driving to Jersey Mike's for a steak sub and tailgating in the parking lot count as "doing something with my Ranger"
If you look at it, it counts. :thumbsup:

Ronbo

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger XLT FX4+
Occupation
Retired LEO Sgt., USAF & USA Veteran.
Vehicle Showcase
I used to think that too. Having lived in MA for over 50 years and now living here it's far worse here! No one has a clue here what a blinker is and whatever the speed limit is, add 15 mph to that and you're still going to slow.

You can be going 85 on the I-17 and there will be someone right on your bumper and if they're in the far left lane and their exit comes up they'll shoot across 5 lanes to make it. If you're at a red light and it changes you have to wait because you can bet some is running the light in the other direction. I've never seen so many accidents on surface streets like out here. Saw a car the other day up on its drives door wedged into the median. Sill have no clue how it happened as there wasn't a side street near it or a driveway where someone could've pulled out in front of them. :facepalm:

I won't get into how rude the people are out here. I absolutely hate MA but when I hear people say Masshole I just laugh now because it's far worse out here.
You guys in AZ and the others in MA have nothing compared to us in FL. You’re not even in the top 10 ranking for worst drivers. Having driven in both your states, I can tell you that South Florida has the absolute worst drivers in America. Were it not for the rest of Florida balancing out our numbers, SoFl would be number 1.
  1. Mississippi
  2. Texas
  3. New Mexico
  4. Missouri
  5. Oklahoma
  6. Alabama
  7. Tennessee
  8. Kentucky
  9. Arkansas
  10. Florida

https://www.wfla.com/news/florida/floridians-ranked-10th-worst-drivers-in-the-united-states/

https://www.finder.com/worst-drivers-by-state

Last edited:

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
HI Folks,

My Ranger did a bit or work. It hauled a King sized mattress for my buddy to his house from his daughter's new townhome. It had to be hauled on top of the tonneau cover due to size...It then hauled a tall narrow cabinet with saguaro rib door back to the daughter's townhome and picked up a queen Anne chair at the daughter's house to my buddy's house. It was a very mild 105°F during the process...Cold beer required at the end of the endeavor

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Does driving to Jersey Mike's for a steak sub and tailgating in the parking lot count as "doing something with my Ranger"
Only if you're bringing me one?

Homer Drooling.jpg

Joyride

First Name
Stacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Ford Ranger Lariat FX4
Occupation
Proposal Manager, US Navy vet, 2A Supporter
That's quality time right there. A sub and some tunes or even a good audio book.

JeffWoodall

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger STX 4X4
Occupation
Security, Retired military (20 yrs), retired law enforcement (15 yrs)
Vehicle Showcase
Yesterday I picked up a few rounds for the weekend

gMbjDIT.jpg
Dude, you must be rich. Ammo is still 3 and 4 times what is was pre pandemic. I used to shoot a 100 rounds every Saturday for just $21.00, now same thing costs $80.00. They are gouging us. Their new "model" is make less, which requires less employees, sell same ammo that used to sell for $10 for $40 plus, and we make a bigger profit with a lower overhead. There were some lessons for companies during this pandemic that will screw us big time in the future.

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
That ammo was a buddy who has left the sport, and needed this out of his way. I really only wanted the 9mm & 5.56, but took all the 12g to lubricate the deal. I'll sell all the target and bird 12G, keep the 00 and slugs.

JACKSMYDOG

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat FX4 Black
Occupation
Retired
SWEET JEBUS the price of ammo in the USA these days!!! WTF happened? It's cheaper up here than in the USA right now, WOW!

Fades into day dream of me walking down the street ringing a bell pulling a cart "Get your ammo here!"