What did you do WITH your Ranger today?

KNI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
Ranger took me took me to farm and on the way we saw a crane on someone else's field. Probably hunting for frogs or something.

DSC_0458.JPG

At the farm I did some farming stuff involving few tons of seed and fertilizers. Cut few dead trees and removed some dead limbs from others. After that we decided to go and check out if the leaves have opened on the black walnuts.

Road to there was bit muddy..

DSC_0462.JPG

But we got there and pulled a near perfect (not even close, the turning circle with 4WD must be miles) three point turn..

DSC_0461.JPG

Ranger got bit muddy..

DSC_0464.JPG

After that we decided to go to local shop...

On the way there we almost ran over a cyclist who decided that it's nice idea to show hand signal and turn immediately without looking back. Luckily I had decelerated just before in order to find room to pass the cyclist who must have mistook that as a sign that I'd read her thoughts telepathically. Luckily Ranger did fine on emergency braking maneuver and the life of the cyclist was saved.

.. where I went and bought some ice cream and Ranger showed off the drying mud for other customers at the parking lot.

The ice cream was chocolate.
Sponsored

TBR17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Ranger Tremor, '13 Vette Z16, '62 VW Beetle
Ranger took me took me to farm and on the way we saw a crane on someone else's field. Probably hunting for frogs or something.

DSC_0458.JPG

At the farm I did some farming stuff involving few tons of seed and fertilizers. Cut few dead trees and removed some dead limbs from others. After that we decided to go and check out if the leaves have opened on the black walnuts.

Road to there was bit muddy..

DSC_0462.JPG

But we got there and pulled a near perfect (not even close, the turning circle with 4WD must be miles) three point turn..

DSC_0461.JPG

Ranger got bit muddy..

DSC_0464.JPG

After that we decided to go to local shop...

On the way there we almost ran over a cyclist who decided that it's nice idea to show hand signal and turn immediately without looking back. Luckily I had decelerated just before in order to find room to pass the cyclist who must have mistook that as a sign that I'd read her thoughts telepathically. Luckily Ranger did fine on emergency braking maneuver and the life of the cyclist was saved.

.. where I went and bought some ice cream and Ranger showed off the drying mud for other customers at the parking lot.

The ice cream was chocolate.
Did you make up all that stuff to do just so you could play in the mud? :LOL:
mmm...chocolate!

KNI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
Did you make up all that stuff to do just so you could play in the mud? :LOL:
mmm...chocolate!
Farm & tree stuff was work. Checking on the walnut leafs was excuse to play in the mud :)

And no.. no leaves yet, need to go check on another day :)

FoD

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT FX4 Chrome Iconic Silver
Occupation
COO of Dave's DeeZee Enterprising
Vehicle Showcase
I went with another member from here (sorry, I don't know his screen name) to the Talladega National Forrest for some wheeling today. It was absolutely gorgeous!
2021-05-08 12.41.22.jpg
What really happen to the Colonial Pipeline...:giggle:

KNI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger Raptor 2021
Today the ranger acted as a "bar stool" or something as we discussed about renting a woodchipper, buying a woodchipper or just buying woodchips. Seems that we got a horse which would need a woodchip corral* so this was the topic for today.

For some reason it just reminded me of this..
-

* Woodchip corral?! huh? => https://ww1.sruc.ac.uk/media/ufgbgk14/tn595-woodchip-corrals.pdf

OFC Ranger

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ZR2
Vehicle Showcase
Me and the wife went to a car show in a city about 45 minutes away. Last moment decided to enter it just to be a sore thumb because turned out it was a rat rod / hot rod / muscle car show. Ton of people stopping to ask questions over the course of 4 hours while we chilled and "people watched". Course we didn't win anything, but didn't expect to at this type of venue.

However, I did get to cram some chicken n' waffles down my gullet.

We decided next time they host this same show we are going to show up and set up a mock fancy living room under the awning with a fake crystal chandelier, table, fake bear skin rug, and anything else we can come up with so people are like "wtf is wrong with them?" Oh and we are going to order matching super american overall shorts to wear;

71QiQhO4LSL._AC_UX342_.jpg

186173517_10224382728492370_7878626900553615097_n - Copy.jpg

186488345_10224382729532396_4436238966836903720_n.jpg