Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Yes.
Yes I do want to know which restaurant this is, please.
Chris it's Manuels and they have locations throughout the valley. We've only been to the one in Goodyear so I'm not sure how the others are. Prices are reasonable and the service and food is great.

http://manuelsaz.com
Sponsored

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Chris it's Manuels and they have locations throughout the valley. We've only been to the one in Goodyear so I'm not sure how the others are. Prices are reasonable and the service and food is great.

http://manuelsaz.com
We like Manuel's.
I go to church with one of the restaurants owners. Each restaurant is owned by a family member...
Good people. Good food. I recommend them! :)

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
Dave this is your future and my present :giggle: You said metabolism and all I seen was meatballs:LOL:
Greg that's why I'm afraid to retire, at least my job keeps me fit and in shape, If/when I retire I'll be twice the size of that picture the way I eat! lol

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Greg that's why I'm afraid to retire, at least my job keeps me fit and in shape, If/when I retire I'll be twice the size of that picture the way I eat! lol
HI Dave,

In Tucson, it is El Guero Canelo's for Sammy Dog Sonoran Hot Dogs. A taco cart that out grew its spot....Made Bon Appetite, New Yorker Mag etc....Quite famous.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired

Scott D

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XL/STX
I was working on paying bills this evening, including the payment for the Ranger and I thought to myself "It hasn't been driven in a month."

So I drove it a few miles and got on it a little. :)

I know some people get the tuning, but I couldn't be happier with how much power it already has. It goes over bumps so darn well and I still love the Borla/Ford Performance exhaust.

I stopped and made a picture in the covered bridge nearby. It has around 815 miles on it and I haven't had to wash it yet.

IMG_20210228_213143099.jpg

Tri-J

First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Ranger XLT Sport 4x4
Occupation
Retired!
Vehicle Showcase
Rented a 5x8 trailer in Fort Worth, towed to Tyler empty-20.3mpg. Loaded the trailer with big stuff (not very heavy), along with a couple items in the bed, and returned=18.5mpg. 65mph both ways on cruise control. Could hardly tell I was towing anything. Very impressed!

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
CEO of DeeZee
HI Dave,

In Tucson, it is El Guero Canelo's for Sammy Dog Sonoran Hot Dogs. A taco cart that out grew its spot....Made Bon Appetite, New Yorker Mag etc....Quite famous.

Best,
Phil Schilke
Ranger Vehicle Engineering
Ford Motor Co. Retired
Hi Phil,

I'll have to check it out next time we''re down that way. We've only been down to Tombstone and Bisbee once a few years ago then stopped at the Titan Missile Museum. That was a great museum!

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0213-1.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg

P. A. Schilke

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger FX4 Lariat 4x4, 2020 Lincoln Nautilus, 2005 Alfa Motorhome
Occupation
Engineer Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Phil,

I'll have to check it out next time we''re down that way. We've only been down to Tombstone and Bisbee once a few years ago then stopped at the Titan Missile Museum. That was a great museum!

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0213-1.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg
Hi Dave,

Titan Missile Museum is about 2 miles from my house... Canelo's is on 12 th and Utah St. in South Tucson...

best,
Phil

Trigganometry

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 XLT scab 301A/tow 4X4 magnetic w/sport blackout
Occupation
Engineering
The Ranger took us to dinner to one of our favorite Mexican restaurants. You'd think I'd learn by now not to stuff my face with the free chips and salsa before the meal. ?

IMG_3661.jpg
We’re much alike then. I’m the same way. Can eat like crazy and amaze people with what I can put away. The ol hollow leg excuse get used often. Still slim and it’s not stopping ether. Been that way my whole life and in my mid 60’s now can still do it but not like I use to. One thing about being this way though, putting on weight is near impossible. My wife tried more than once and gave up totally pissed off that it wasn’t fair!!! ? One of my daughters got it from me and doncha know she’s a professional model now. She thanks me all the time!!!! Hahaha wife is still pissed though! ?

RangerAJS

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 XLT FX4, black out package, 302a, technology.
Occupation
Problem Solver
I can dig that.
Got gas at Costco this morning and it had gone up to $2.77 for 91 octane
Pretty sure it was just $2.55 a little over a week ago at last fill up.
I just paid 3.69 for 91 octane at Costco in Kalifornia. Over $4.00 per gallon at the corner Chevron.

Last edited:

gfitzge2

First Name
Gregg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Focus RS, 2019 Ranger, 2021 Mustang Mach 1
Occupation
Retired Electrician
Vehicle Showcase
Hi Phil,

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0211.jpg

IMG_0213-1.jpg

IMG_0234.jpg
That looks like a great tour. I love those old control rooms. These are from Kennedy space center. This is the bunker where the controls were that launched Mercury astronaut, Alan Shepard . It had to be built like a bunker because it was only 300 feet from the rocket. They used Direct Current controls and voltage drop prevented them from being any further away.

vac 2011 monday (34).JPG

vac 2011 monday (36).JPG

vac 2011 monday (60).JPG

Chris M

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
I just paid 3.69 for 91 octane at Costco in Kalifornia. Over $4.00 per gallon at the corner Chevron.
It was $3.17 today
Sponsored