Sponsored

What did you do WITH your Ranger today?

LaBalbe

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2021
Threads
18
Messages
2,267
Reaction score
13,801
Location
Ontario / part-time NC
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger Lariat

DukeCanBuildit

Well-Known Member
First Name
Duke
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Threads
66
Messages
8,802
Reaction score
42,033
Location
Here
Vehicle(s)
XLT
WOW @DukeCanBuildit that's a crazy scary situation. I'm glad you aren't more hurt than you are. I'm sure that Amazon driver is going to be telling this story to anyone that will listen 😂
Thanks Adam, I’m fine - a few small bruises here and there. Once I stopped it, I certainly could have gotten out from it but I was all in. I just couldn’t just bail and let it crash against my truck - 2 cabinets, 60” high, 30” wide, 200 lbs of tools, 8 sharp corners, and 10 jagged metal drawers.

The numbers just didn’t work for me.
 

Chris M

Well-Known Member
First Name
Chris
Joined
Jun 11, 2020
Threads
22
Messages
4,674
Reaction score
20,652
Location
Surprise, AZ
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger XLT Sport 4X4
Occupation
Security Supervisor
Thanks Adam, I’m fine - a few small bruises here and there. Once I stopped it, I certainly could have gotten out from it but I was all in. I just couldn’t just bail and let it crash against my truck - 2 cabinets, 60” high, 30” wide, 200 lbs of tools, 8 sharp corners, and 10 jagged metal drawers.

The numbers just didn’t work for me.
TAFFR-DRIVER 💪
 

TxOTRRanger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Clay
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Threads
5
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
8,157
Location
Elwood, Texas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT supercrew SPORT 4X4
Occupation
Currently unemployed (beach bum)lol
Work, had to leave early to make it to the bank before the lobby closed at 4 pm. Had to get a new debit card, old one was literally broken. Stopped by Casey's General store and topped it off with 89 for $4.19 a gallon. Wind out on the highway killed the fuel mileage.
20260401_155539.webp

Then I stopped by Brookshires for a little grocery shopping.
20260401_155519.webp

As always.
Happy and Safe Travels Drivers!
 


TxOTRRanger

Well-Known Member
First Name
Clay
Joined
Jul 14, 2025
Threads
5
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
8,157
Location
Elwood, Texas
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger XLT supercrew SPORT 4X4
Occupation
Currently unemployed (beach bum)lol
After work, they cut back on our hours btw. I stopped by Casey's General store and topped it off with 89, price is still $4.19 a gallon. Then went by to visit with Dad and Uncle Jim for a little while before making a run for home.
 

DukeCanBuildit

Well-Known Member
First Name
Duke
Joined
Jul 27, 2020
Threads
66
Messages
8,802
Reaction score
42,033
Location
Here
Vehicle(s)
XLT
After work, they cut back on our hours btw. I stopped by Casey's General store and topped it off with 89, price is still $4.19 a gallon. Then went by to visit with Dad and Uncle Jim for a little while before making a run for home.
Bummer - need to get more Gen Z and Next Gen’ers into some good steaks and burgers!

You sure stop by to visit with Dad and Uncle Jim a lot. I’m working on this theory…..

IMG_6572.webp


YMMV ;)
 

Ranger Mel

Well-Known Member
First Name
Mel
Joined
Dec 31, 2024
Threads
1
Messages
552
Reaction score
2,991
Location
Post Falls, Idaho
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ranger XLT Super Crew FX4 Tow Package
Occupation
RETIRED (as of 6/11/25) Sports Med, Health and PE Teacher
Took my Ranger out to the gun range to adjust sights on my Marlin 1894 in .44 mag and Model 39A. Also, put the first rounds through my new Pietta 1873 Great Western II Californian in 45 Colt.

 

Tako

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2021
Threads
12
Messages
296
Reaction score
922
Location
The Valley
Vehicle(s)
None
What do you think of the new design? In pictures I didn't like it but on the lot it grew on me. My wife ended up getting a 2023 Crosstrek and we sold her 2014 Outback. She didn't want all the nanny features on the new cars but wanted something a little smaller that would still be good in snow.

Her first car was a Mustang and thought about her last car being one but didn't want to be stranded during a snowstorm if I was up at the cabin.

Crosstrek.webp
Bought the outback wilderness
 

AzScorpion

Moderator
First Name
Dave
Joined
Jul 25, 2019
Threads
342
Messages
27,112
Reaction score
137,224
Location
Back Home In AZ!
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Ranger Tremor
Occupation
Retired...Full Time Slacker
$5.00/gal there, I hope that's at least premium? :shock:

I thought TX was a lot cheaper than most areas? We're at $3.89 for 87 and $4.49 for 91 at Costco. Our local stations are all over the place but most are still under $5.00 for 91. Something better change soon! :curse::curse:
 

Cabose-1

Well-Known Member
First Name
Eli
Joined
Jan 19, 2021
Threads
9
Messages
2,021
Reaction score
7,665
Location
Texas
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ranger XLT, 4x2, Advance Tow, E-Locker
Occupation
Student
$5.00/gal there, I hope that's at least premium? :shock:

I thought TX was a lot cheaper than most areas? We're at $3.89 for 87 and $4.49 for 91 at Costco. Our local stations are all over the place but most are still under $5.00 for 91. Something better change soon! :curse::curse:
Yeah its premium. This truckbis a keeper for sure. And with all the towing, it recommends premium. So i keep premium in it all the time. Prices will go down eventually again. Just sooner than later i hope.
 
 








Top